5

_-_-_Lilith's POV_-_-_

I am not a morning person. And waking up at the crack of dawn was not my intention. Why did I have to be like this. Every day since the accident I have woken up in the morning. I'm not sure why, but I still haven't gotten used to it. After siting there for a while I decided to get up and make some food. And probably a way down from the tree.

I put my palm against the tree as the bark around my hand and my hand itself starts to glow green.

(I changed it to the conversation not being verble. It is now in her head, the tree doesn't talk but you should be able to relay what it could be saying.)

~~~~~
Hello.
Why yes! How are you?
Good good. Me and my friend stayed in your branchs last night. And I was wondering if we could for the next few nights?
We can?
Oh thank you!
I have one more request. If you say no I can respect that.
Alright, would it be possible for me to put some fallen branches against your trunk and tie them with some vines to keep them up. It would be for a ladder. And I can remove it if it is uncomfortable.
Oh thank you so much!
~~~~~

After that I went around to find some branches on the ground. Lucky I found a few good sized ones. I also found some berrie bushes. Upon finding them I had a great idea. I could create a fire with the extra branches and cook some food over it. But what food I only have berries. Oh I could ask the trees for some nuts. Then I could make sauted berries and nuts!

I took the branches back to the tree and started to tie them to the trunk, my eyes glowing a light purple as I yes my Manifestation magic to create a glue like substance so they would stay better.

Then I created a a fire, using Manifestation magic once again. I created a pan to put the nuts and berries in. After a few minutes of cooking the meal I hear a noise coming from the tree. Without looking back I know it is Lila. The noise stops she is I look in the reflection of the pan to see her looking down at the ladder I created.

"Don't worry it's completely safe. I used magic for it. And I asked the tree if I had permission. It said yes, but I was not going to make it painful for him. So I use magic and vines to keep up the branches." I said not looking up.

"Alright, thank you." She says.

"What are you making?" She ask after a few minutes.

"Sauted berries and nuts." I replie keeping my eyes glued to the food and fire.

"How did you find them? Or create a fire." She ask. Why is she asking so many questions.

"Nature magic. I used it to grow some bushes and the trees dropped there nuts when I asked." I answer.

"And the fire??" She ask. WHY SO MANY QUESTIONS?!

"Oh that, my Manifestation magic." I replied shrugging.

"Oh ok" She says going silent after replying.

_-_Time skip_-_

I put the food on two large leaves that I had grown using Nature magic. And handed one to Lila and the other one on the ground for me. Before taking a smaller leaf and putting a few nuts and berries on it for Sperantia. After that I sit down and we start to eat.

_-_Awkward silence_-_

After a little while I decided to break the silence.

"I'm sorry. I'm not a morning person at all and talking to people in the morning is hard for me." I said not wanting to see her face.

"That's alright, for a while I wasn't either but running a inn forces you to be one." She says.