7

_-_-_Rick's POV_-_-_

"Alright, I have an idea of something we can do tomorrow. Only if you want to though. If you don't want to we can play some games here." Daleyza says picking up her fork.

"I'm fine to do whatever. What is your idea?" Andy questioned looking up from his food which was rotisserie chicken, some green beans and mashed potatoes.

"Well I was thinking we can go on a picnic for lunch. What do you think Dave?" She asked between bites of chicken.

Dave held up his hand and swallowed his food before saying, "I think that's a great idea. I'll get the picnic basket and blanket ready for when we go."

"You ok with this Andy?" Daleyza questioned.

"Yeah, it sounds fun." Andy replied, then taking a big bite of one of his green beans. He was always the one who liked them. I was never particular fond of them.

"Alright, after breakfast we can put together the stuff for the picnic and go into town for a while to kill time."

"Ok, may I help with the dishes?" Andy asked after finishing his last bit of food.

"Sure, if Dave lets you. Dave?" Daleyza says reaching for her napkin then wiping her mouth off.

Dave looks up and nods for confirmation.

After that they got up and Dave motions for Andy to follow him into the kitchen. I decide to follow Daleyza into the hallway. She stops in front of a closet, opens it and grabs a towel and a bar of soap. She then walkes into Andy's room and places them on his bed. She looks around the room and spots Andy's old clothes on the table. She grabs them and walks out and into another room where she comes out with a small sowing kit. She makes her way to the couch and starts to fix his clothes up.

In the corner of my eye I see Dave lead Andy to his room. I follow them leaving Daleyza by herself.

"The bathroom is right next to this room. I'll put a new change of clothes in your room for when you get out." I hear Dave say from inside the room.

I follow Dave as he walks out of the room. Soon he and Daleyza are both siting on the couch.

"We need to tell him about UOST." Dave said after a while of silence.

"First we need to find the girl. They need to be together, to be safe." Daleyza replied not looking up from Andy's clothes. She held out her hand as if she was asking for something.

"I agree, but let's wait till after the picnic tomorrow." Dave said handing her a needle.

"Ok, we should probably tell Andy about this soon." Daleyza replied finishing the stitching.

"I think your right. But let's wait till after tomorrow." Dave sighed.

"Alright." Daleyza said tieing of the thread.

I hear the shower turn off, Daleyza stands up and walks to the back hallway with Andy's fixed clothes. After a few minutes she comes back without them.

"We should probably get ready for bed now. I'm exhausted." Daleyza said

"Ok, let's head to bed." Dave said standing up smiling.

And with that Daleyza and Dave headed off to bed. I went to check on Andy but he was already fast asleep when I got there. I didn't feel like sleeping, so I figured that I would just guard the house for a while.

After a while of walking around the house and seeing nothing. My eyes started to feel extremely heavy. I figured that just a little nap wouldn't hurt.

_-_Time skip_-_