1

"I am the winner once again Mr. Second place Ricky Shen," Gyuvin said annoyingly to his long-time rival in the waiting room. 

"Whatever Kim Gyuvin. I will surely beat you next time." Ricky stated while rolling his eyes.

"Oh really? You said that last time though?" Gyuvin said annoying Ricky even more.

"Shut up," Ricky said before grabbing his bag leaving the room, and heading home.

Ricky and Gyuvin were two really great dancers. They both started dancing at a young age and trained often. They improved a lot throughout the years and became well-known in the dance industry. 

These two have known each other for a long time. They were friends when they started dancing. But after they both became better and better their friendly dance practices became not-so-friendly dance battles. 

You could feel the tension.

Ricky's driver came to pick Ricky up and he entered the car.

While looking out of the window Ricky couldn't help but be lost in thought.

"I can't believe I lost...again," Ricky said while feeling disappointed in himself. He did his best and he should feel proud of himself but he still couldn't shake off the bad feeling.

"Mr. Shen, are you ok? You look upset." The driver asked waking Ricky up who was lost deep in thought.

"Oh, I am fine..." Ricky replied not really convincingly.

"Is it because of the competition? Mr. Shen, you did great. You should be proud. It doesn't matter if you place first, second, third, or last. What matters is if you did your best or not. And you did. You surely are the first place in our hearts anyway. Dont let second place bother you." The driver said to Ricky who smiled sincerely at him. Ricky feels like the driver and other helpers are Ricky's bigger supporters than his own parents. 

Dont get him wrong Ricky loves his parents but his parents rarely have time for him. Most of the time it's just Ricky and the helpers Ricky's parents hired in the house. Ricky's parents own a very big successful company so Ricky understands that they are busy. But sometimes he wished for his parents to take a small break to spend time with him. He missed them. Especially when he saw Gyuvin with his parents at the competition today.

"Thank you...I really appreciate it."Ricky said and the driver just smiled back at Ricky.

When Ricky arrived home he immediately went to his room. He took a shower and did his nightly routine before letting himself fall on the bed with a sigh. 

Ricky was just lying on the bed while looking at the ceiling being lost in thought again. 

"You were just lucky but I will beat you next time. Kim Gyuvin.

He eventually went to sleep.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Kim Gyuvins POV

"I am the winner once again Mr. Second place Shen Ricky," I said to Ricky who rolled his eyes and said "Whatever Kim Gyuvin. I will surely beat you next time."

"Oh really? You said that last time though?" I said annoying him even more.

"Shut up," Ricky said as I watched him grab his bag to leave the room and head home.

After a small celebration doing an interview and taking some photos, I also went home.

I went home with my parents who came to watch my competition but before we actually went home we went to a restaurant to celebrate my win.

After I went home I did my routine and went to bed. 

"Be prepared to lose again Ricky." Gyuvin thought to himself before falling asleep.

The end of the first chapter.

So what are we thinking so far?

I know it's short...But dont worry the next chapter is coming soon!

Hope you enjoyed it!