2

Right after the competition ended both of the dancers were already informed about another competition that was happening soon. They had a few weeks to prepare.

"I will surely beat you this time Kim Gyuvin." 

After the loss, Ricky was determined to win. Since he lost a few times to Gyuvin recently. He didn't want to disappoint his fans further.

He got to practice right away.

He chose a song that could show Ricky's best talent.

He chose the best choreography which he made with the help of another very good choreographer. 

He had put a lot of thought into his facial expressions. He made sure to practice the specific expressions in specific parts. And he also made sure not to repeat the same expressions. 

Even his costume and props were made sure to be amazing.

His costume matched the vibe and fitted him perfectly. The props were ready too.

Everything was pretty much perfect.

And he practiced a lot. 

Maybe even way too much...

------------------------------------------------------------

"I will beat you again Shen Ricky."

Gyuvin was sure he would beat Ricky again.

Unlike Ricky though he took his time.

He took a nice rest after the other competition. Celebrated his win and all.

He started practicing a few days later.

He decided he wanted to do a song by Exo since he likes them. He chose his favorite song from them and got to practice.

He wasn't too stressed. It was just another normal competition for him.

----------------------------------------------------------

Before they knew it it was already the day of the competition.

Ricky was ready.

Gyuvin was ready too.

The competition started and after a few performances, it was Gyuvin's turn.

He did amazing.

He danced to Exos Love Me Right and did really well! 

It really looked like Gyuvin was just having fun on stage which made his performance even more fun to watch. 

His costume was pretty normal. The main point was the baseball jacket.

He didn't have any props just a background but it didn't make the performance any less enjoyable.

He ended the performance with a wink and a heart which made the crowd go crazy.

Ricky who was sitting in the crowd clapped his hands after his performance.

It was good. Gyuvins is a good dancer Ricky won't deny that but Ricky is better. He is prepared today.

After Gyuvins and a few other performances, it was finally Ricky's turn. 

"Finally." Gyuvin thought to himself while sitting in the crowd.

Everything was set and the song started playing.

It was Over me by Overdose.

Its a sexy song. 

Ricky is known to do that concept the best.

While Gyuvin was watching he was mesmerized.

Ricky is amazing. Even though Gyuvin won last time he couldn't deny that Ricky's performance was also pretty fucking awesome. Not like he would ever say that out loud.

Ricky was so gorgeous. He had a white shirt with black pants that hugged his tiny waist perfectly. He also had a red ribbon and a rose as a prop. The background was dark with red light. The song is amazing too.

Ricky was breathtaking. 

After the performance, the crowd went crazy and Gyuvin kinda did too.

Even if he didn't want to admit it. He thinks Ricky definitely deserves the first place tonight.

After all the performances the judges discussed the winner and it was finally time to announce the winner.

All the dancers were on the stage waiting for the results.

"And the winner is...

Kim Gyuvin! Congratulations!!!"

What?

The end of this chapter.

So what do we think so far??

I know it's short but either way, I hope you enjoyed it!

I will publish another chapter very soon so stay tuned!