13 (Last chapter)

When they were announced as the winners they couldn't believe it.

They immediately hugged each other.

They were over the moon. The fact that they just won a very popular competition full of talented dancers was just amazing.

They celebrated their win together with their fans who seemed to really like them as a duo.

A lot of fans commented on how they should become a duo since they loved their chemistry and Ricky and Gyuvin seemed to notice.

They decided to talk to their company about it and later it was said that they would become an official duo.

The fans were happy and satisfied with the news which made the duo happy too.

They were already successful before but after promoting as a duo they became even more successful.

A popular dancer together with another popular dancer? Obviously, they would become even bigger.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Gyuvin and Ricky were now home after a long day of practice.

They ate dinner and did their night routine.

Gyuvin just took a shower and was now leaving the bathroom.

When he entered the bedroom he saw Ricky lying on the bed while scrolling through his phone.

He smiled at the sight.

He loved Ricky so much and was so happy that his dream had come true. He had everything he could ever wish for. He was very proud of himself (as he should).

Imagine what would happen if he didn't convince Ricky to continue dancing. Imagine if he stayed silent...

They wouldn't get closer. They wouldn't date. They wouldn't dance together.

Gyuvin shook off the negative thoughts and went towards Ricky lying on top of him his head on Ricky's chest and his hands hugging his waist.

Ricky didn't even flinch at his action and just hugged him back while still scrolling on his phone.

"Whatcha doin'?" Gyuvin asked.

"Just scrolling through Twitter looking at fans reaction..." Ricky answered.

Gyuvin humed and there was a few minutes of silence.

"You know...In the past, I didn't expect my life to be like this..." Ricky continued.

"Do you...do you regret it? Do you regret the decisions you made?" Gyuvin asked nervously.

"Kinda..." Ricky answered which made Gyuvin freeze.

"H-how so?" Gyuvins heart was beating loudly he wondered if Ricky could hear it.

"Does he regret being with me?" Gyuvin couldn't help but think to himself.

"I regret not talking and sorting the misunderstanding sooner..."

If we became friends again sooner maybe I wouldn't have suffered so much...so much that I even thought of quitting dancing...the thing I spent half of my life doing." Ricky said which made Gyuvin both relieved and upset.

He knew Ricky wasnt happy before...He wanted to help him but he was too nervous to approach him...

He wished he did...

Ricky noticed Gyuvins reaction and he could tell right away what he was thinking.

He stroked Gyuvins hair and said

"But on the other side, it could have ended up worse. I am glad you talked to me and told me not to quit dancing. I am glad you stayed with me and spent time with me. You made me so much happier... What happened before doesnt matter anymore. Past is past. I am happy now and as long as I am with you I always will," Ricky said smiling at Gyuvin trying to lift the mood in which he succeeded as Gyuvin hugged him tightly.

"I love you so much, Ricky...I always did and I always will." Gyuvin said while making eye contact with Ricky.

"I love you too Gyuvin," Ricky said.

They smiled at each other once again before leaning in to kiss.

The end.

Omg I can't believe I finally finished the bookkk

What are your thoughts on the book?

Let me know both the negative and positives so I can improve in the next book!

If you guys have any requests on a book+ship let me know!

Hope you enjoyed it!