6

Everything changed.

In a good way.

Ricky and Gyuvin were both now sitting on the practice room floors scrolling on the tablet and papers thinking about what should they perform.

"I think I know," Gyuvin announced.

"Already? I dont know what I should do" Ricky stressed out.

"I think you should do over me," Gyuvin said which made Ricky surprised.

"Over me? Again? Why?" Ricky asked confused.

"I mean even tho you did over me the last performance it was judged unfairly so why not do it again and just keep perfecting it?" Gyuvin said which made Ricky really think about it.

It wasn't a bad idea at all.

"Yeah...I guess you're right. I will do over me. Thank you Gyuvin" Ricky said and smiled at Gyuvin thanking him while Gyuvin smiled back.

Ricky used half of the practice room while Gyuvin used the other half.

They practice occasionally taking a break snacking and chatting before returning to practice.

They even sometimes lock eyes through the mirror which makes them laugh.

They both missed this feeling.

When they used to be good friends dancing, practicing just hanging out with each other in general.

They both didnt like how they stopped talking and just competed against each other but now it felt like everything was going back to what it was.

Good old times.

Ricky was now realising that maybe he didnt want to quit dancing.

Waking up early and going to the practice room. Every day just dancing in silence alone for hours... wasn't really fun. 

Being alone for a dance practice was sometimes fun but not all the time. And Ricky practiced alone for years. That's probably why he felt like he didnt want to dance anymore. It was getting uneventful lonely and boring.

But Gyuvin was now making Ricky's practices more fun.

This went on and on till the day of the competition.

And again they both did well. 

Gyuvin performed En Garde. He really suited the concept. The dance was very powerful. He looked amazing in the outfit and the choreography was his style.

Ricky performed Over Me again. But he changed a few things to make the performance even better than the last time. It was amazing.

After all the performances the results were about to be announced. All the dancers were on the stage waiting. Ricky and Gyuvin were standing next to each other. 

Ricky was waiting anxiously when he felt a hand holding his. 

It was Gyuvin's hand. 

He looked at Gyuvin before holding his hand back.

"And the winner of today's competition is...

Congratulations! Shen Ricky!"

Right when those words left the mcs mouth Ricky felt someone pulling him and hugging him tightly.

"Congratulations Riii!" Gyuvin said hugging Ricky who was still shocked but later hugged him back.

"Thank you Gyu" Ricky smiled.

Everyone was cheering for Ricky. He deserved the win so much. The other dancers on the stage were also clapping heading towards Ricky to congratulate him. 

Ricky was giving his winner's speech and he couldn't help but notice Mr. Lee's proud face from the crowd.

As usual, the dancers stay back a bit. Do interviews celebrate and other things...

After everything was done they went home.

"Congratulations again Ricky! You did so well! See you tomorrow bye!" Gyuvin said giving Ricky one last hug before going home.

"Thank you Gyuvin! You did well too! See you tomorrow!" Ricky hugged Gyuvin back.

Both of their drivers were already waiting for them.

When Ricky entered the car the driver immediately spoke up "Congratulations Mr. Shen. I knew you were a great dancer." 

"Thank you, Mr. Lee"

Both Ricky and Gyuvin were satisfied with today's result.

Ricky was proud of himself that he finally did it.

Gyuvi was also proud of himself. He did his best and that is what is important. He is also very proud of Ricky for winning today. 

On the way home when Gyuvin was scrolling through his phone something caught his eye.

"Oh, I need to show this to Ricky tomorrow." He thought to himself.

-----------------------------------------------------

Even though the competition ended just yesterday both Gyuvin and Ricky went to dance practice today.

"Hey, Ri!" Gyuvin greeted when he entered the room seeing Ricky who was already there stretching.

"Oh, Hey Gyu!" Ricky greeted back.

Gyuvin put his bag down and headed towards Ricky also beginning to stretch. 

They were stretching in comfortable silence when suddenly Gyuvin asked

"You remember the thing we talked about last time.... right?" Ricky nodded to that.

"So...Did you enjoy it? Dancing and practicing..." Gyuvin asked his hands sweating.

What if Ricky didnt enjoy it and will quit dancing?

Gyuvin was visibly nervous and Ricky chuckled at that.

"I did. I did enjoy it. I won't quit." Ricky said which made Gyuvin be able to breathe again. 

"Omg thank god," Gyuvin said relieved which made Ricky laugh.

"Ricky?" Gyuvin asked and Ricky looked at him waiting for him to continue.

"I was scrolling through my phone yesterday and I came across this competition...

Do you want to have a duo performance with me?"

The end of this chapter.

What do we think?

Hope you enjoyed it!