8

They began practicing. 

Since they were alone the tension was even more big.

They felt butterflies every time they touched.

The outro was pretty fast and since they were practicing at the normal speed which was faster than they practiced the turn made Ricky stumble and trip over Gyuvin's leg.

Gyuvin tho has fast reflexes. He caught Ricky by his waist and pulled him closer to him (Ricky when I catch you, Ricky).

The pull was a little stronger than expected which made Ricky fall onto Gyuvin with his lips landing on Gyuvin's cheek.

Ricky pulled away realizing what happened and quickly apologized.

"Oh god I- I am so sorry-" Ricky got cut off by Gyuvin.

"It's fine. I dont mind and besides" Gyuvin said before he also kissed Ricky on his cheek.

"Now we are even," Gyuvin added and smiled.

Ricky blushed at the action.

They didnt talk about that anymore and just continued practicing. They also discussed the details before Hao and Hanbin came.

"Are you guys ready??" Hanbin asked.

Both of them nodded and they began dancing.

While watching them Hanbin and Hao weren't going to lie it was pretty impressive.

They could feel the tension even tho Ricky and Gyuvin aren't dating (yet).

After finishing Hao and Hanbin gave them a round of applause.

"Good job guys!"

After a small break, they all sat down together again to discuss their real performance.

"I think that mostly in duo performances the ones that are the most memorable are the sexy couple ones. When something makes you excited or interested then it's definitely memorable for you." Hanbin states.

"If the chemistry, vibe, tension, expression, and choreography are perfect then it will definitely be the winner" Hao adds.

Ricky and Gyuvin nod in acknowledgment.

They wanted to do and be perfect as always and they were ready to do anything (even if it meant dancing a couple dance with your crush).

After a longer discussion, they chose the song and started choreographing.

"OK, we will leave now. Do your best! We will come tomorrow to evaluate your performance." Hanbin said and they all said goodbye to each other.

Gyuvin and Ricky watched a lot of performances and took inspiration from them before starting to make their own choreography.

They had great teamwork and the choreography was step by step closer to being finished.

After hours and hours of work, they finally finished.

"How about this?" Gyuvin suggested.

"Yeah, I like it," Ricky said.

"Omg, we are finally doneee!" Gyuvin shouted in both relief and exhaustion.

They both sat down and drank some water taking a break.

After more practice, they went home.

----------------------------------------------------

The next day Hao and Hanbin evaluated them and gave them some tips and advice before they left. 

Since everything was done the only thing left to do now is practice.

And that's what they did. They practiced every day and sometimes even hung out after practice.

Till it was the day of the competition.

---------------------------------------------------------------

They were both in their waiting room.

Their hair and makeup were done and they were also changed into their outfits.

"Wow, he is so pretty..." Gyuvin thought to himself while looking at Ricky who was looking at himself through the mirror.

"He is so handsome," Ricky thought to himself while occasionally glancing at Gyuvin through the mirror before pretending like nothing happened.

When they were done they went to their seats in the room where the competition was happening at.

After a few minutes for everyone to settle down the competition started.

While they were watching the performances they couldn't help but feel nervous.

Their competitors were also very talented after all.

Ricky was attentively watching when he felt someone holding his hand.

He looked and saw Gyuvin smiling at him.

"Dont be nervous. I am sure we will do well." Gyuvin assured him.

Ricky nodded to that "Yes we will." he held Gyuvin's hand back tighter.

After a few more performances it was their turn.

While they were going up on the stage suddenly...

the stairs started brutally moving and shaking. 

Thank god Gyuvin was already up on the stage but...

Ricky was still on the stairs and unfortunately lost balance and fell off the stairs.

"RICKY!!!"

"RICKY!! SOMEONE HELP!!!"

The end of the chapter.

What do we think?

I dont know what I should think about this...is it getting boring? I feel like I rushed things so much but I just didnt know what else to add but still...

Hope you enjoyed it!