9

"RICKY!!!"

"RICKY!! SOMEONE HELP!"

Staff and managers immediately started to rush to Ricky checking up on him.

The ambulance was already called and on the way.

The fall was high so it was no surprise that Ricky was unconscious.

Gyuvin was crying at this point when he saw Ricky being put in the ambulance.

Even tho the competition was in the middle of the process it was still canceled and postponed.

Gyuvin and his manager went immediately to their car and drove to the hospital and when they arrived Ricky was already in the ER.

They were told to wait outside which they had no option but to follow.

Gyuvin was crying so badly and the manager was calming him down.

Even tho it wasn't his fault Gyuvin couldn't help but feel that it was his fault.

"I should have saved Ricky..."¨

"Please dont blame yourself. You didnt know this would happen."

Gyuvin watched as the doctors were coming leaving coming leaving.

It was nerve-wracking.

Gyuvin was so anxious.

He was also furious and confused about why the stairs suddenly started moving.

"Manager-nim..." Gyuvin started.

"Hm??" The manager signaled him to continue.

"Why did the stairs start to move? Who was in charge?" Gyuvin asked which made the manager wonder and really think deeply.

"To be honest...I dont know. I don't know what the reason was or who was in charge..." The manager wondered out loud now deep in thought.

The manager looked at Gyuvin and his eyes softened.

He saw Gyuvin with dried tears on his face his hands shaking a bit.

"I will find out." The manager stated as he stood up. 

"W-what are you sure?" Gyuvin asked a little startled at the manager suddenly leaving.

"Yes. I am sure. Should I call someone to wait with you here or do you want to be here alone?" The manager asked Gyuvin and he replied.

"Alone."

Hearing the answer the manager nodded before saying goodbye and leaving.

Meanwhile, Gyuvin was starting to overthink everything.

"If I let Ricky first would I be hurt instead of him?"

"If I stayed by Ricky's side would I have been able to save him?"

"Why did the stairs suddenly move?"

"Who controlled the stairs, lights, lift, the whole stage?"

"What was that person's intentions?"

"Was it an accident? or...on purpose?"

He was lost in thought. 

Trapped in his head for hours when suddenly the the door to the ER opened.

Gyuvin immediately was brought back to reality.

He stood up and bowed to the doctor and the doctor bowed back.

"Hello, you are?"

"Hello, my name is Kim Gyuvin i am his best friend."

"Ok, Kim Gyuvinsi I have both good and bad news for you." The doctor said which made Gyuvin nervous.

"So the good news is that Mr. Shen Ricky is no longer in danger anymore. However, he has a lot of bruises and injuries so he will have to stay in the hospital for a while."The doctor said which made Gyuvin relieved.

He is just glad Ricky is not in a dangerous state anymore.

"I will go check up on him and we will move him to a different room. When we are done we will call you and you can come inside to see him."

Gyuvin thanked the doctor with a 90-degree bow before the doctor went inside the ER again.

After a few minutes when Ricky was already in a different room, the doctor told Gyuvin the number of the room and Gyuvin could finally go inside.

When he entered he closed the door behind him.

When he turned around he saw him there.

Ricky on the bed with his eyes closed.

He had bandages all over his body and some machines tied to him.

His heart broke to see him in such a state but he was glad that he wasn't in the serious condition anymore.

He went closer and sat beside Ricky's bed.

He held Ricky's hand and smiled sadly.

"Ricky...Please get well soon."

The end of this chapter.

What do we think?

Hope you enjoyed.