7

"I-I mean yeah! um sure!" Ricky replied a bit surprised by the suggestion but liked the idea of having a duo performance with Gyuvin.

"Great!" Gyuvin smiled in excitement.

"So when should we start?" Ricky asked curious.

"How about tomorrow?" Gyuvin suggests.

"Already?" Ricky asked shocked.

"I mean why not? If we start early we will have more time preparing. Are you busy? If yes then we can change the date if you wan-" Gyuvin said but got cut off by Ricky.

"N-no I mean I am not busy I was just shocked but yeah let's start tomorrow!" Ricky said.

After deciding they went back to just practicing and dancing whatever they wanted maybe even making ideas for their performance.

------------------------------------------------

Next day.

So today is Ricky and Gyuvin's first day of practice for their duo performance.

When they arrived at the practice room they took out their tablets and papers and started discussing what their performance would be.

The fact that this competition was bigger and more popular made both of them want to win more.

After a few minutes, someone came to give them advice. It was Hao! and also Hao's boyfriend who was a dance teacher.

"Oh Hao hyung Hanbin hyung Hi!" Ricky greeted and Gyuvin followed.

The other two also greeted them.

They all sat down before Hao asked.

"So do you have any ideas already?" 

"No not yet..." Ricky replied.

"We dont even know what concept we should do," Gyuvin added.

"That's fine! You guys have plenty of time. Actually, why dont you guys learn a random dance first to test out your chemistry? It may help with choosing a perfect idea for the performance" Hanbin suggested.

"Yeah, that's a good idea! Me and Hanbin learned a short duo dance a few weeks ago. We can teach you that!" Hao said they all agreed and stretched a bit more before starting.

(The duo dance for anyone who wants to know is a Shape of you - Ed Sheeran choreography by Xiao Ju and She Zhang! or at least I think that's their name... )

(Ricky will do the Haos part aka the girl's part and Gyuvin will do Hanbins part aka the boy's part)

Before Hao and Hanbin started teaching they showed it to them first.

The choreography was pretty good.

It wasn't that hard but it shows a  pretty good amount of touchy moments and affection.

But it's not really a surprise since they know that Hao and Hanbin are a couple.

Since they are a couple their interaction isn't awkward and it makes the dance better.

It was finally time to learn the choreography!

In the intro, there was already an interaction.

They were both supposed to be standing close to each other and Gyuvin had to hold Ricky's waist.

"You guys have to stand closer," Hao said so they did.

They both started to feel nervous but they hid it pretty well.

They learned the intro pretty quickly since it was pretty simple.