11

The next day

Gyuvin came to the hospital again hoping that Ricky would be conscious this time and to his luck he was!

He entered the room and saw the doctor talking to Ricky before turning around to leave.

When their eyes met they bowed to each other before Gyuvin watched the doctor leave the room.

The door closed and Gyuvin turned around to see Ricky.

They locked eyes.

Gyuvin went closer to Ricky sitting on the chair beside Ricky's bed.

They smiled widely when they saw each other.

"Hey lovelicky," Gyuvin said softly cupping Ricky's face and caressing his cheeks.

"Hey Qyubing" Ricky smiled looking up at Gyuvin.

"How are you feeling?? Are you still in pain?" Gyuvin asked now with a hint of worry.

"I am fine now. I dont feel pain anymore." Ricky said which made Gyuvin sigh in relief.

"I am glad." Ricky smiled once again before asking him a question.

"Oh right. Where is the manager? Did you come here alone?" 

"Oh...um...yeah I did come here alone. Yesterday..." Gyuvin began explaining to Ricky the thoughts he had yesterday about the whole situation and how he told the manager who also didnt know and decided to find out what exactly happened.

"You...you think that someone would hurt me on purpose?" Ricky asked hesitantly.

"I dont know...I just the whole situation is just weird." Gyuvin said honestly.

The atmosphere was getting darker so Gyuvin tried to brighten it up.

"Well, whatever it is I am glad that you are safe lovelickyyy. I missed you." Gyuvin said cheerfully hugging Ricky who laughed and hugged back.

They soon forgot about the conversation they had and just talked about random things before the doctor came for another check-up.

Once again Gyuvin was asked to go outside to wait.

He did.

And while waiting he received a call.

"Hello Gyuvin-ssi. You are in the hospital with Ricky?" The manager asks.

"Hello, manager-nim. Yes, I am. Any progress in the situation?" Gyuvin asked.

"Kinda. It turns out that the person in charge wasnt just one person but a small group of people. The competition does have some of their personal information like names, ages, phone numbers...but they can't reach them. It's like they vanished." The manager said.

"Oh...what are you planning to do then?" Gyuvin questioned.

"Well the competition is doing more digging and we will see." The manager said and Gyuvin humed.

They ended the call and after a few minutes, the doctor left the room.

"Everything is good. He can go home in a few days." The doctor informed.

"Thank you doctor" Gyuvin smiled before the doctor took his leave.

Gyuvin went inside and took a seat beside Ricky again.

He held Ricky's hand that was lying on the bed and spoke up.

"The manager called me...he said that a small group of people was in charge but the competition team couldn't reach them so they are digging up more information," Gyuvin said and Ricky could sense Gyuvin's nervosity.

Ricky saw Gyuvin zoning out overthinking right after he finished talking and just sighed squeezing Gyuvin's hand.

"It's ok Gyuvinie. Even if they did try to harm me I am fine now! dont worry" Ricky comforted Gyvuin attempting to make Gyuvin not stress about this.

Ricky started to slowly sit up.

Gyuvin noticed and immediately helped him.

When Ricky successfully sat up he pulled Gyuvin to sit next to him on the bed.

Ricky leaned on Gyuvin's shoulder and Gyuvin caressed his head.

They spent hours just hugging and talking on the bed in a hospital room.

How romantic.

Ricky got tired eventually and fell asleep in Gyuvin's arms.

-------------------------------------------------------

A few days passed by and Gyuvin kept visiting Ricky every day till the day Ricky was finally able to go home.

"Finally! Home!" Ricky breathed out while plopping on his bed.

Gyuvin chuckled looking at Ricky he took a seat on the bed next to Ricky.

He caressed the back of Ricky's hair.

"Ricky yah..." Gyuvin started.

A muffled yes was heard from Ricky so Gyuvin continued.

"I need to tell you something," Gyuvin said.

Hearing the seriousness in his voice Ricky turned around lying on his back so he could make eye contact with Gyuvin.

Gyuvin who was still caressing Ricky's hair spoke.

"I love you, Ricky." 

Ricky went silent.

He was both shocked and confused.

He didnt know if he meant he loved him as a friend or romanticly.

"Wh-what??" Ricky questioned nervously.

"I love you, Ricky...I love everything about you." Gyuvin said and Ricky was still silent just staring at him.

"It's ok. I didnt expect you to love me back. I just wanted to tell you." Gyuvin added but Ricky shook his head.

"No no no- I love you too! I was just confused for a bit" Ricky said embarrassed.

Hearing that Gyuvin let out the biggest smile.

"Lovelicky loves me??!" Gyuvin teased tickling Ricky who laughed loudly.

"Gyu-gyubing s-stop I-i can't-" Ricky managed to say through his laugh.

Gyuvin finally gave some mercy on him and stopped tickling him.

While Ricky was still giggling Gyuvin was watching him in awe.

"Such a cutie," Gyuvin thought to himself.

When Ricky calmed down still out of breath he looked at Gyuvin who was already staring at him.

Gyuvin leaned down and kissed Ricky.

Since Ricky was breathing heavily his mouth was opened and Gyuvin took the opportunity and shoved his tongue down Ricky's throat.

Ricky didnt expect the kiss at all let alone Gyuvin's tongue down his throat he choked and coughed a bit surprised at the sudden move.

Gyuvin didnt mind and just took his time exploring inside Ricky's mouth and they just spent time making out with each other.

The end of this chapter.

What do we think?

Hope you enjoyed it!