10

"Ricky...please get well soon."

Gyuvin spends more time there just sitting and talking to unconscious Ricky before the doctor enters the room asking Gyuvin to go outside.

While waiting Gyuvin got a call.

It was the manager.

"Hello Gyuvin-ssi. I was finding out the information about the competition and stuff turns out i will take longer than expected. I am currently on the way to the hospital to pick you up and drive you home. I will tell you everything later."

Right at the time when they hung up, the doctor came out of the room.

The doctor told Gyuvin more things about Ricky's condition before going away while Gyuvin entered the room once again.

This time there weren't so many machines tied to Ricky's body anymore just the bandages and plasters.

"Ricky-ah. My manager is coming to pick me up...I am going home. Dont worry. I will visit you tomorrow. I hope you will be awake by then. I miss you." Gyuvin said smiling sadly and kissed Ricky's hand before leaving the room.

When he left the room he saw the manager finishing his talk with the doctor and now going towards him.

"Ready to go?"

Gyuvin just nodded and they both exited the building and entered the car that was parked in front of the hospital.

The car ride was silent.

The manager was focused on driving while Gyuvin was lost in thought while looking out the window.

"Gyuvin-ssi?" The manager started making Gyuvin snap back to reality.

"yes?" Gyuvin said.

"Are you ok? You seem upset...I know it's probably about Ricky's condition...I hope you are not blaming yourself." The manager said and gyuvin sighed.

"I just- I...I could have saved him..."

"You didnt know this was going to happen and also you wouldn't have to save him if this didnt happen in the first place." The manager stated.

"is it still unknown about who did it and why?"

"Yeah...we still weren't able to find out but dont worry. I will find out." The manager said determinedly.

After they arrived Gyuvin immediately took a shower and plopped on his bed.

His face was buried in the pillow while lying on his stomach.

He turned around and stared at the ceiling.

He couldn't help but think about the thoughts he had in the hospital again.

"What if the people in charge moved the stairs on purpose?"

"What if it was their intention to hurt Ricky??"

"If it was actually an accident then it would have been solved quickly but...why did the manager say that the process will take a long time? Is it because it wasn't an accident and the managers are trying to find out who the person is and what were his intentions?"

The end of this chapter.

What do we think?

I know it's short but I will do my best to make it up to you!

Hope you enjoyed it!