12

It's been a few days Ricky and Gyuvin spent them together as a couple.

It was nice just hanging out with each other taking a break from dancing, and letting their bodies rest.

In those few days when Ricky and Gyuvin relaxed, their manager and the competition team were still trying to find out the truth.

----------------------------------------------------------

While Ricky and Gyuvin were cuddling on the couch watching a movie Gyuvin received a phone call.

He reached for his phone on the table.

"It's the manager," Gyuvin spoke and Ricky paused the movie.

Gyuvin answered the call putting it on speaker.

"Hello?"

"Hello Gyuvin-ssi we were finally able to find out the truth!" The manager said.

"Really??? What is it?" Gyuvin asked curiously.

"We found out where one of them lives and went there. Turns out all of them were there! While doing more digging it turns out that they were Ricky's haters and planned to hurt him. They did some dirty tricks to get in and be in charge of the stage and when they saw Ricky going up the stairs they moved it on purpose. But dont worry. We called the police and they got arrested just a few minutes ago!" The manager explained.

Gyuvin was both terrified and relieved.

He couldn't believe someone would do that to Ricky but thank god they were arrested.

"Is Ricky doing fine?" The manager asked.

"Oh yes I am fine manager-nim" Ricky answered.

"Oh Ricky you are with Gyuvin! I am glad you are ok!" The manager said and Ricky thanked him for his hard work.

"I just wanted to tell you that I still have things to do bye!" The manager said goodbye to the boys before hanging up.

Both of them sighed shocked by the results.

"I can't believe it..." Gyuvin breathed out.

Ricky looked at Gyuvin seeing his upset expression. Ricky just smiled sadly and held Gyuvin's hand making Gyuvin look at him.

"Dont think too much about it. They are arrested anyway."

"I know but...I am just so mad and disappointed." Gyuvin closed his eyes taking a deep breath while Ricky just carried his hand.

It hurt Gyuvin to see the love of his life be treated like this. Gyuvin hugged Ricky tightly who immediately hugged him back.

"I am fine Gyu...Let's forget about it. Let's continue watching!" Ricky tried to cheer him up.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

They both tried to forget about the incident and just enjoyed their lives.

After weeks of rest, it was time for them to go back to the dance industry.

The competition that got postponed announced that the competition will be next week.

Since they worked hard for the previous dance they decided that they would do it this time since they didnt have the chance to do it last time. 

They began practicing and had so much fun while doing so!

Now that they were boyfriends it was more comfortable for them to do this couple dance.

The chemistry became even better!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

A week passed by and it was the competition day.

Since haters from last time got arrested the competition team were extremely careful at hiring new employees and got some trustworthy people to be in control of the stage.

The competition began.

A lot of the pairs changed their dance from the last time but the rest just kept the previous one and just added details.

It was finally Ricky and Gyuvn's turn.

They went up the stage...

SAFELY!

The song began playing.

Their expression changed immediately. They began dancing and just focused on each other.

They didnt mind the other people around it was just them in each other's eyes.

After the performance loud cheers were heard.

They looked around watching the crowd clap and cheer their name they looked at each other again smiling widely at each other. 

They bowed before leaving the stage.

-------------------------------------------------------

After all the performances there was a break so that the judges could decide on the scores.

While Gyuvin and Ricky entered the waiting room they immediately hugged each other tight.

"We did it!" Gyuvin said excitedly.

"Yes, we did!" Ricky said matching Gyuvin's energy.

Gyuvin pulled away and cupped Ricky's face.

"Ricky..." Gyvuin said.

"Yes?" Ricky replied.

But before he could question further Gyuvin was already kissing him.

---------------------------------------------------------

After some time they were called to go back on the stage so they could announce the winners.

Gyuvin and Ricky held hands tightly nervous to hear the results.

There were so many couples/duos that did so well today and they knew that it would be hard to beat them but...

"The winners are...

Congratulations Kim Gyuvin and Shen Ricky!!!"

No way!!!

The end of this chapter.

What do we think?

Hope you enjoyed it!