Chapter Twenty One-

THANKSSSSS FOR THE VOTTTTESSSS!!! AND THE COMMMMENTS!

:)

SORRY FOR THE LOOOOONG WAIT!!! ;)

ON A SEMESTER BREAK NOW SO MORE UPDATES!! YEEEEPPP!!! ;)

PLEASE VOTE, COMMENT, FOLLOW??? PROMOTE MAYBE? :)

THANKS IN ADVANCE,
LOSALINI [PARK HYUNG SHIK] ;)

____________________________

You know that mind blowing scene you read in a romance novel, that scene where the main characters that you've been rooting for finally kiss?

The scene that's always written with words that leave you breathless and wanting more as you feel like you have butterflies in your tummy? That scene that always leaves you envious of the female lead?

But at the end of the day you realize that that's just a book and no way would you experience that giddy feeling ever.

And here I was experiencing that moment.

Chills started from my lips and ran right through my entire body, down to my toes.

Then heat spread through me, running amok and demanding to be quenched.

My mind was blank at first.

Blank, barren and silent.

Shock was an understatement. What I felt left me unmovable and almost statue like.

Five seconds later, the ever pressing feeling of Jesse's lips moving determinedly against mine unfroze me.

He didn't even waver in the least at my unresponsive state. Instead, it seemed to give him even more determination to kiss me.

His hands went around my back and tugged me into him even more.

I tried to pull away, but he kept his hands there and held me firmly to him as he continued kissing me.

Then he bit my lower lip slowly as be caressed my back softly before he pressed his lips against mine again.

May it be that I was currently confused at that particular second, or that I just wanted to rub it in Hannah's face, I responded.

I responded by moving my lips against him slowly, shyly, given my inexperienced nature.

He pulled back slowly, a cocky smile forming before he chuckled slowly. Then he placed his fingers around my face and pulled me back in, slowly leading me.

For a second, a minute, I lost my sense of direction and just followed him. His inexplicable aroma flooded my senses as I taste of mint hit me.

A second later a heard the sound of a door being slammed hard as a pair of stilettos walking away followed soon after.

My senses slammed back into me as I firmly pushed Jesse away from me and took a step back myself to put even more distance between us.

My cheeks were burning like a steaming hot bowl of chilli and my lips felt even more swollen than usual from me biting it.