Chapter Twenty Five-

As promised!!! [ PROMISE -EXO ]. ;)

Aren't I the best? I just updated yesterday!!!!!

Thank you voting and commenting!!!

NEXT UPDATE GOAL : [ 15 COMMENTS + 50 VOTES ] !!

XOXO,
LOSALINI
#proudEXO-L

P.S - DON'T HATE SANTANA TOO MUCH YOU JESSE LOVERS !

P.P.S - PLEASE, PLEASE PLEASE CHECK OUT YOURS, H. PRETTY PLEASE WITH JESSE ON TOP!

•••||||•••

Remember when I said that I was a good student?

Well ladies and gentlemen, Santana Marie Klaus has finally ended up on the wrong side of the teacher's notebook. The delinquent side.

"Ms Klaus!" A firm voice resounds in my ear, ripping me out of my slumber.

I pull my head slowly up and look at Mrs Corbin as she glares at me.

I can't blame her really. This was the third time she had to wake me up during Biology class, all within the span of fifteen minutes since class started.

I rub the sleep out of my eyes, knowing it was pointless. In three minutes I'll be drifting off again.

A flash of regret runs through me again.

Maybe I should've taken dad up on his offer of me skipping class today.

"Does my teching bore you, Ms Klaus?" Mrs Corbin asked as she leans onto my desk.

I shake my head.

"I'm sorry, Mrs Corbin. I didn't get enough sleep last night."

She sighs. "Fine. Given your track record, I'll let this one slip. But next time," she pauses, giving me a firm stare down, a warning, "if you treat my class as your snooze lounge, it'll be detention, okay?"

I nodded, already feeling my eyes droop.

Mrs Corbin leans in. "Get some energy drink once you leave, okay, Santana. Not everyone is tolerant of this kind of behavior," she whispers.

I nodded, grateful.

* * *

Daemon gives me a concerned look as I slip into the chair across from him and rest my head down on the table, once again welcoming sleep.

I had about fourty minutes of lunch time before Calculus and god knows Mr Prasad's temper.

"San, you okay?" He places a hand on my aching shoulder and rubs soothingly.

I try to relax, although that just reminds me off the annoying person that brought this pain and suffering on me.

I grumble a response as I keep my head buried in the wooden surface. The smell of pine still remains, though it was faint now.

"Do you feel sick?"

I shook my head.

"Maybe she misses her ex," the annoying voice that undeniably belonged to Hannah echoes, burning my eardrums.

I grumble out a curse, though it comes out muffled.

"What was that? I don't speak idiot," she adds as she laughs at her own joke.

I hear the other croonies on the squad laugh long with her.

I don't even have the energy to argue.

"Shut up, Hannah!" Daemon snaps as he pats my shoulder. "This isn't the time."

I can just hear her scoff before a set of click-clack echoes away from the table.

I smirk. Take that, bitch!

"San! Do you want me to take you home? You don't look so good," Daemon's hand brush my hair away from my face and places a hand against my forehead.

I hear him draw in a breath. "Shit! San! You're burning hot!"

I chuckle. "Why thanks?" I joke dryly.

"This isn't the time for that San. Get up, now! We're going to the nurses office."

I shake my head, too fatigued to move. Besides my shoulder was not hurting right now. If I moved, most likely it would.

"San! Get up or I'm dragging you! Now!" Daemons voice was filled with worry and concern.

I groan, not moving an inch.

Suddenly,I'm pulled up and carried. My head resting on his shoulders.

Even with my eyes still closed, I can feel everyone's eyes on us.

"Put me own, Dae," I said, even though it felt too comfortable where I was.

"No."

"Put me down. Now!" I ordered.

"Not until we're at the nurses office."

"Daemon!"

"Not until we're at the nurse's office, Santana! Now shut up!" Fear laced his tone.

I give up, relaxing and enjoying the feel of warmth that enveloped me where my skin touched his.

I feel him carry me out of the cafeteria and down the hallway.

Suddenly he stopped. "Get out of my way."

"I believe she said to put her down, Matthews," the undeniable voice of Jesse said.

My eyes opened instantly.

Jesse stood ten feet away, blocking our path, his hands in his jean pockets, a glare on his face.

"I don't have time for this, Archer. Get out of my way," Daemon snaps as his hands tighten around my shoulders, eliciting a wince.

Jesses eyes darken. He heard me, without a doubt. "Let Santana go."

Fourth time he said my first name.

Why was it that he always managed to call me by my first name when there were these types of situations?

"No!" Daemon growls.

"Let her-"

"Take me home, Daemon," I interrupt.

Jesse's eyes are on me instantly.

"Take me home, Daemon," I repeat as I avoid Jesse's eyes. "I'm not feeling so well."

Daemon throws Jesse a smirk before he nods at me. "Let's go."