Chapter Thirty Two-

AS ALWAYS, YOU GUYS ARE AMAAAAZEBALLS! 3K votes ALREADY!!!

SO FOR THE BONUS CHAPTER, TOWARDS THE END OF THE BOOK, IT'LL BE IN JESSE'S POV. WHICH SCENE DO YOU GUYS WANT? FIRST MEETING? WALKING IN ON DAEMON AND SAN(CHPTR 30)? OR THE CONFESSION SCENE (NOT YET WRITTEN)? PLEASE LET ME KNOOOOOW!

UPDATE GOAL : [ 65 VOTES + 26 COMMENTS ]

PLEASE VOTE / COMMENT / FOLLOW !

XOXO,
LOSALINI

•••||||•••

My eyes widened exponentially.

Any normal person would have dove down or hid behind the curtains.

But then again, we can all agree I strayed from the norm a little too many times.

So what did Santana Klaus do?

I waved. I freaking waved at the half naked male that stood by his window staring back at me.

And what did said halfnaked male do?

He waved back!

And no! I think it important to state to you that no, this was in no way normal, one person waving at the other person when the other person caught them oggling them and that person waving back!

This was definitely not normal.

My phone vibrates on top of my dresser.

I rush over and glance at the screen.

The said half-naked male was calling me.

I glance over to his room.

He'd disappeared from view.

My heart beats hard in my ears as I slid my fingers across the screen to answer the phone.

"Uhm, hello?" I answer, my voice sounding to timid, I clear my throat before repeating, "Hello?" With a more steady tone.

"Hey," he said, "enjoyed the show?"

My face reddened instantly. "Uh..."

"You're blushing, aren't you?"

"Goodbye, Jesse," I move to hang up the phone, before I hear him call out for me to hang on.
"What?" I asked.

"I...need to talk Marie," he said, his voice sounding pitiful suddenly.

"Now?" I asked. I glanced over to the wall clock above my vanity. 12:49

"Please, Marie."

"Fine. I'll be down in a sec," I replied, before hanging up, knowing he'd already be waiting outside.

I shrugged on a sweater over my floral pink singlet and just slipped into sweatpants over my mini pyjama bottoms.

I opened the door slowly, hoping no one noticed me slipping out.