Drunk sex

Jakes pov
it was 6:48 pm when i received a text from tara,my ex. Me and her were still pretty good friends despite us not being together anymore.
Tara:
Hey jake!! do you and johnnie wanna get out for a bit? I wanna go to the bar but im scared to go alone.

Jake: ill ask johnnie if he wants to go but im in.

I groaned as i turned my phone off,getting up and walking to johnnies room knocking and waiting for a reply.

Johnnies pov:
I hear jake knock at my door,asking to come in,i was just in bed so i yelled out for him to come in.i watched as he shuffled his way past the dirty clothes and blankets on my floor before speaking. "hey johnnieee" jake said dragging out the end of my name before speaking again. "Tara just invited us to the bar,wanna come with?" I paused to think for a second before accepting the request. Jake looked ecstatic to see i was finally going out with him. "Get ready then!! We need to meet her there by 7:15 pm and its 6:58!" I grinned slightly getting up,the grin disappeared as i watched jake leave. I find an odd comfort in jake,he makes me feel safe. Id never tell him that though. It would probably make me look weird.

Jakes pov
I walked out johnnies room,happily running to get ready,i was very quick because i just needed a new shirt,johnnie took way longer because he was doing his makeup. By the time we reached the bar tara was already waiting outside for us.

3rd person pov
"Oh my god about time you got here!" Tara said,grabbing the two and pulling them into the bar. Tara didnt really drink as much as she did dance,she wanted to stay under the legal limit so she could drive the other two home later. Johnnie was at the end of the bar,taking shot after shot,Jake stared at him as the bartender slammed another whiskey down for him. Jake chugged it and considering he hadnt drank in a bit,he was drunk almost immediately,after maybe a few hours they were too drunk and tara decided to take them home. "God you guys are alcoholics.." Tara murmured to herself,driving the two to their house,she helped them inside before driving off to her house.

Jakes pov
My head hurt,i felt good though,i sat on the couch and started watching tv,Johnnie eventually crawled onto the couch and layed with me. My breath felt heavy,he smelt so good,he looked so good. I wanted him so bad."Johnnie..?" I said slurring the name slightly. "Y-" Johnnie got out before interrupting his reply with a burp. "Yes??" He said looking at me.
"I need you so bad." I managed out. Johnnie looks confused,like he was wondering what i meant until i pinned him down against the couch.
"Jake..?" Johnnie mumbled,he groaned out as i laid on-top of him,my breath against his neck. I dragged johnnie into his room,throwing him onto his bed before undressing the both of us leaving us in only our boxers,we both had rock hard boners. "Johnnie..do i have consent..?" I asked,although i was drunk i knew i still needed consent. Johnnie shook his head eagerly so i decided to tease him. "Words johnnie." "Fuck.." johnnie groaned out "please jake..please i need you in me so bad..!" He whimpered,the pain of his boner was almost too much. I ripped our boxers off,watching as our cocks sprung out,his wasnt big but it definitely wasnt little,was definitely something i could never take from behind though.i flipped johnnie over,not even looking as his asshole before eating him out(LMAO)

Johnnies pov
Jake started to lick my asshole,kitty licking it before roughly sucking and licking it,i jumped as i felt his tongue enter my hole,the pain was unbearable but it felt so good,my dick needed attention though. "Jake please..ngh- s..suck me.." "suck what?" Jake asked as if he were clueless. "Mmph..-my- c-aggh^~cock.." i moaned out as he inserted a finger. "Beg for me to suck you off then baby." "Please daddy. You make me feel so good.! ah.!~" i moaned out,pleading as best as i could. Jake flipped me over again and began teasing my tip,i almost cummed but he wouldnt let me,suddenly he replaced his fingers in my hole with his dick,he had to be at least 7-8 inches,he was massive,it was thick and long,i bit my lip already feeling the pain. As jake started to insert himself slowly,i spoke. "Jake..im a virgin please..! Be careful.." jake clearly took that into consideration and went a bit slower,when he was finally all in,i felt my hole stretching around him. "Your so tight johnnie.." i feel jake stay still allowing me to get used to his size. Before i agree to continue i ask him something. "Jake..?" "Yeah.?" "Uhm..can i record us..?" "er i dont mind.." jake slurred his words slightly. I give him my phone and he records "okay you can continue.." i say before jake started thrusting slowly. It was painfully slow so i tell him to go faster,when he heard faster he went too fast. I didnt care though,it hurt but i felt so good. Jake suddenly pulled out, giving me my phone to record him,he slid his dick back in and began bobbing his head down on my dick at the same time,it was bliss. When he thrusting in his head came up and when he thrusted out he bobbed down. I eventually cummed into his mouth,him swallowing it all,making a smirk and commenting on it being sweet. I got onto my knees,jake put his dick on my lips,I immediately took it into my mouth bobbing up and down as good as i could,i wasnt sure if i was doing it right until he threw his head back and groaned,he length made me gag around him. When i felt his dick twitching i replaced my mouth for my hole,having him cum inside of him,eventually we stopped recording and fell asleep next to each other,basking in each others warm bodys.

WOO THAT WAS A RIDEEE (hehe) HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOYED THIS CHAPTERRR ALSO THIS WAS 1115 WORDSSS ^o^ NEXT CHAPTER IS GONNA BE FLUFF AND SMUTTT