Valentines surprise

Jakes pov-
I came home after a long day,sighing as i opened the door to me and johnnies house. I looked for johnnie everywhere,but i couldnt find him. I was gonna show johnnie the gifts i had bought him for valentines day.. i sighed and went upstairs and to my room. I opened the door to see johnnie on my bed,in his boxers only. I observed his body,walking over to him,laying the gifts for him on my desk. I noticed a box near him with my name on it with a heart next to it. I opened the box to find a leash and collar,i looked back up to johnnie,he was biting his lip and looked back up,his eyes meeting with mine. "fuck Johnnie you make me feel so.." johnnie waited. "so fucking horny.." i said,pinning johnnie to the bed with one hand with the other grabbed the collar and leash. i put the collar around johnnies neck,i looked at him,he was sat on his knees,in a W shaped way(look it up if you dont know,W sitting) "fuck baby your so hot.." i say as i attack his neck. "Nmmgh.!" Johnnie moans out loudly. "Youve been waiting for this all fucking day havent you slut.." johnnie nodded quickly. "Such a whore for me.." i degraded him as he whimpered. "Jake.." he whined,his boner poked through his boxers, with a smile i leaned down and began kissing johnnies body. I kissed his neck,then his chest,then along his v line,then i kissed his hard,neglected boner. Johnnie was becoming so audible already,i had barely even started. "Jake.." he moaned my name as i continued to kiss his clothed boner,i pulled away for a minute,pulling his boxers down. His rock hard cock sprang out(boioioioing) i smirked as i wrapped my lips around it,johnnie was already being very audible,he almost yelled as i began to deepthroat him. He cummed almost immediately into my mouth. I ordered him onto his knees,he did so. "Suck it." I said. Johnnie hesitated,i tugged on the leash,forcing him closer. Johnnie gulped staring at my length before i tugged him again before he wrapped his lips around my cock. He started to move painfully slow,i grabbed his hair and forced myself into him. Johnnie coughed around me,gagging a little. Tears prickled his eyes. "You okay baby.?" I asked,concerned i was too rough. "Uh huh" johnnie said around my dick,he was very still for a bit,before he started moving. He began to take all of me into his throat,opening himself up. I cummed into his mouth,he gagged at the sudden cum in his mouth,he pulled off of me and tried to swallow the cum,but a lot of it escaped his mouth. I picked johnnie up and placed him on the bed,opening his legs a little. I rubbed my cock along his hole,slowly inserting it. Johnnie moaned loudly,in response i tugged the leash again. Johnnie panted as i began to thrust into him,i threw my head back. "How do you stay so-ngh..tight johnnie.." i moaned out as i thrusted into him,now quicker. I could hear him saying swears as i began to go faster with each thrust. "Fuckkk..!" Johnnie moaned out. I pulled johnnies hair, pushing myself as deep as i could into him and releasing my seed. Johnnies eyes rolled the to back of his head and he collapsed onto the bed. "Do you want to make it even or stop here?" I panted out. "E-even.." he sighed. I positioned myself over johnnies hole,starting to bounce on his cock rapidly. Johnie closed his eyes, placing his hands on my hips. I rolled my hips around,making him feel all around my insides,i saw him groan and rub his head against the pillow. He cummed into my ass,it was honestly a lot of cum too. I got off of him,kissing anywhere i mightve been too rough before holding him in my arms. "Happy valentines day baby." I said as he snored softly into my chest as I played with his hair.