finally.

You guys get ur smut,not a big one but its smut :)
Jakes pov-
Me and johnnie had just gotten back from our first official date. I was on top of him on my bed. I dont even remember how it escalated so fast,we were just laughing and eating and i guess my hand had a mind of its own as it crept towards johnnies cock. I leaned down kissing and suckling johnnies neck passionately. I wanted to make sure our sex life was different,where he didnt feel like a sex toy. He told me he didnt mind having sex every week or even every day as long as it wasnt him getting it in the ass all the time since he usually feels sore. Johnnie let out a small whimper before pushing me off him. "im sorry jake,i really want to bu-" johnnie said as i cut him off. "It's completely fine baby... its been so long since weve had sex you probably wouldnt have been able to walk tomorrow" i laughed but on the inside,i missed sex with johnnie. Jerking off just wasnt fixing my problems anymore,its like going from a gourmet steak with wine to a jail baloney sandwich and toilet water. I just missed how passionate it would get,how rough i or him got,how he felt inside me and how he felt on me. It wasnt a big deal and to be fair i was probably just gonna go back to humping pillows and fleshlights again. I still have a fleshlight from before me and johnnie were fucking each other so i could just use that,i would still wash it though its probably dusty.. i realize my cock isnt hard anymore but johnnies is. "You gonna go fix that?" I joked as johnnie blushed. "yes.." johnnie replied sheepishly as he got up,going into the bathroom. Would it be weird if i listened to his moans? Probably. But im still in my room and hes in the bathroom and even though im not hard..maybe i can just fit a quick jerk off in? Ill have to watch the bathroom door like a hawk though. Without even trying to listen i heard johnnie letting out moans. He probably hasnt touched himself in a while based off how vocal he is,its exactly how he sounds when i punish him by not having sex with him for a week. I continue to jerk off,trying to ignore johnnies moans to not feel like a creep. I cummed on my hand just before johnnie finished up and walked in. I pulled up my pants before he fully saw me. I hid my hand and stared sheepishly and he crawled back into bed. I went into the bathroom and washed the cum off my hand. I felt so guilty. Why? Its not like i was jerking off to his moans specifically.. they just-they just helped me get off... maybe i should tell him what i did? Hes gonna think im weird,but i think its wrong to not tell him... i walked back out the bathroom and am met by johnnie palming himself on my bed. I blush a little as he stops,hides himself under my covers,and continues more slowly to be more subtle. "So uhm,there's something i feel like you should know.." johnnie looked at me then back at himself. "While you were in the bathroom uhm." "I was loud i know." "uhm yeah and i kind of.." johnnie looked up now. "I think you know what i did.." "thats okay." I was a little surprised he was fine with it,but i was happy i didnt make him uncomfortable. I still hear johnnie whimpering quietly as he finished palming himself,i blushed a deep shade of red and felt myself get hot. I just crawled into bed next to him and cuddled him,ignoring the fact that he just palmed himself in my bed. "Sorry.." i heard him mumble. "no worries." I said,rubbing my face against his neck gently. I sighed and looked up at johnnie,giving him a small peck on the cheek. "You know we have to film today right?" Johnnie said. "no." I grumbled softly. "If we dont film the fans are gonna be upset.." "its okay. We have our own lives and they should respect that" "fine.." johnnie said. "Okay im tired though,is it okay if i nap?" Johnnie asked "you dont have to ask to sleep johnnie."i replied. "I know,i just wanted to check. But im thinking i should change out these pants first..." "why?" "Because you know.." "oh yeah,just change get your clothes or mine" Johnnie nodded and found pajama pants and new boxers. I watched him pull his pants down,kicking them off. Then his boxers,I wanted to stare,but i shouldnt. Oh but i did.. i stared at his cock then his boxers. The boxers had a visible cum splotch on them,i turned my eyes back to johnnie realizing he already had new boxers on. I whined quietly as he got under the covers with me. "god this feels so much better" johnnie snickered. I feel the blood rush to my cock,it's throbbing at this point,how am I supposed to sleep like this..? Do i just ask? "Jake?" Im snapped out my thoughts as i hear johnnie. "sorry,just thinking. Uhm i think im gonna use the bathroom though.." i say,almost moaning at this point. My cock is just begging for touch,i cant resist,i wont make it to the bathroom to even pull down my boxers.. i start palming myself,ignoring johnnies slightly shocked face. "If you needed something like this so bad you couldve just let me know." Johnnie said,moving my hand off myself and rubbing me slowly. I let out a loud moan. "such a good boy.." johnnie says,pulling my pants and boxers down,revealing my dick with precum on the tip already. I was breathing heavily now and johnnie got on top of me,I already knew this was gonna happen just..i imagined i would top him. I never minded being submissive for johnnie,he was a good dom. I allowed johnnie to do as he please with me,he flipped me over. My back arched,my ass in the air,me on my knees and hands. "fuck jake..i was trying to tell you earlier i wanted to but i was nervous... lets fucking do this." I bit my lip listening to johnnies words. He began to kiss my body,leaving hickeys along myself. he kissed along my back,which of course could only make me whimper. "jake.." johnnie breathed out against my skin. "please..." i whined. "please what.." "please just fuck me already..!" I cried out. I felt johnnie spread lube around my asshole before slowly inserting himself,the stretch still hurt just not as a bad as it wouldve if he went in raw. He began to thrust very fast,groaning as he placed a hand on my back to keep my back arched. I let out a string of erotic moans as he continued to thrust. "J-ahh~~! Johnnie i want to be able to see you.." i moaned out. Johnnie pulled out of me,flipping me onto my side while holding one leg up,my upper body was twisted comfortably to be able to see his face. He inserted himself again, making me moan. He began to thrust into me,with his other hand he reached down and began to jerk me off. I was so overstimulated and yet it felt so good. Despite us only just starting i felt like i was gonna cum,and i guess johnnie was too. "g-gonna cum.." johnnie grunted out. He pulled out halfway before ramming himself deep inside of me,him and i cumming closely times together. I panted as he pulled out slowly. He hugged me and kissed me. "do you need anything?" "no i just want you here with me" i said,smiling at him softly.
"im glad were getting back on track." I said into the crook of johnnies neck. "me too.." johnnie said,entwining his legs with mine. "Goodnight baby,wake me up if you need anything.." "Okay goodnight.." johnnie said,kissing his hand and laying it on my head.

OK IK ITS SMUT BUT ITS BEEN A YEAR SINCE THE INCIDENT,JAKE FOUND THE GUY AND CALLED THE POPOS ON HIM SO JAKE AMD JOHNNIE FELT 10X BETTER THAN BEFORE BUT I FELT TOO LAZY TO WRITE IT ALL IN SO WE CAN JUST PRETEND ALSO HOW DO WE FEEL ABOUT JOHNNIE X Y/N FIC??