Kinks.

Jakes pov:

Me and johnnie were on the couch,he was laying down and i was sitting up,his feet were rested on my lap. He was on instagram when i asked "johnnie?" "Hm" "what are your kinks?" Johnnies jaw dropped as i asked. "Why?" He asked,blushing slightly. I lifted his feet off my lap and crawled between his legs,he didnt deny my access and ignored the question. "Johnnie pleasee.." I whined. "Ill go first if you tell me.." "fine." Johnnie said with a sigh. "Then what are your kinks?" He asked me. "I like being dominant,rough,i love seeing the person im doing submissive, you know everything rough and painful for whoever im with.." i could see johnnie blushing a deep shade of pink now. "Your turn johnnie.." i said,shifting more up into his lap,kissing his stomach. "well uhm i guess bdsm,hands,praise of degradation,and especially our size difference and well pretty much everything you like but im the submissive one.." johnnie said,clearly embarrassed and pink. "What was that?" I said teasing,leaving small kisses along his belly,i slipped my hand under his shirt and began to play with his nipples a bit. He moaned,i could feel him becoming hard. I was already hard.. johnnie put his phone on the coffee table,making more space for me to move up. I moved up to his neck,i continued to play with his nipples,listening to his whimpers as i did so. "Such a whore for me.." i said into his neck before biting it. Johnnie moved his head,giving me more space to kiss. I found a spot of his neck that made him crazy,he couldnt stay still as i abused the spot. "j-jake.. i need you." Johnnie moaned out. "How bad do you need me baby?" "So fucking bad.." johnnie groaned. I lifted myself off of him,carrying him to my room. He was palming himself as i carried him. I kissed his head, "you like hands,and our size difference right?" I asked. Johnnie nodded. "And being cuffed up.." johnnie murmured quietly. "What was that?" "Nothing.." johnnie said. "Tell me or i wont help you with this.." i said,kissing his clothed boner,making him moan. "Urgh..! Fuck fuck..!! Okay please handcuff me,abuse me,make your fucking slut!" Johnnie moaned out loudly. "Such a good boy.." i praised,making johnnie whine. I grabbed my handcuffs out my drawer,cuffing him up and putting his ass in the air. I pulled his pants and boxers down,throwing them to the side along with mine. I saw him shiver at the cold air hitting his cock. "Lube? Or do you want me to you know..?" I asked. "please do it.." johnnie whined,i put the lube back and repositioned him,pushing him higher on the bed. He waved his ass a little,signaling me to move. I brought my face down to his ass,slowly licking it. I listened to johnnies moans,i licked deep inside his hole,making johnnie shake a little. I replaced my tongue with my cock,rubbing my length along his ass,slapping his ass with my hand. Johnnie winced a little before trying to grind his ass against my dick for some friction. "such a desperate,horny,little slut for me.. grinding against me for even just the slightest of attention.." i teased. "p-please jake.." "please what?" "please daddy.." johnnie moaned. "Good boy.." i said,running my fingers through his hair a bit before inserting my length into johnnie slowly. I inserted myself into him fully,listening to his whimpers and moans. "J-jake.!" Johnnie groaned,his breath hitching. I began to thrust slowly in him,before pulling back out. I looked at his already stretched hole with a grin before flipping johnnie over. "I want to see your face when i fuck you.." I whispered in his ear. I gently placed a hand on his neck before inserting myself, i squeezed his neck slightly,but not enough to hurt him. Even if he liked pain i wouldnt want to hurt him. I began to thrust again,watching johnnies eyes rolls to the back of his head only fueled me more. I continued thrusting until i cummed inside of him. Johnnie cummed soon after with a sigh. "why dont you last too long jake.?" Johnnie asked,panting a little. "Because your so pretty during sex,it only makes me want more or cum.." i say,tucking some of the hair in his face away. I pushed johnnies legs apart again,and slowly wrapped my lips around his length. He was unbelievably sensitive,moaning extremely loud when i had only just placed my lips around it. He placed a hand on my head,playing with my hair ad i deepthroated him,he cummed into my mouth and i swallowed before crawling up to cuddle him. I kissed his head again and watched him fall asleep,me falling asleep not long after him.