stream secrets

request by :@iantheidiot_ !!

Johnnies pov-
Im just about to start stream when jake walks in,he jumps on my bed and just goes on his phone. I just shrug it off since he wont be in frame anyways and start the stream. "What am i doing? Uh i think im just gonna play a little fortnite,react to thirst traps,and then im probably gonna end stream" i say glancing at jake for a moment,hes shuffling uncontrollably,hes like a dog when it comes to getting comfortable. I load up fortnite on my screen and read a little bit of the chat. I start to play,i guess only the sweats are on at this hour since im dying left and right. Im irritated now and i guess jake is noticing since he keeps shooting me worried glances. I eventually get tired and decide to just take a break. "Okay guys im like getting frustrated so im gonna take a break. See you guys in 5." I leave the stream on and leave the room to get a drink. I grab a water bottle out the fridge and sit at the counter,scrolling fir a bit before going back to my room. I didnt see jake so i just assumed he was in the bathroom. I sat back into my chair and started playing again when i felt hands rubbing my thighs. I let out a small yelp and looked under my desk to find jake. Jake looked up at me and smirked, love and lust filling his eyes. I just continued to play to not bring any attention onto the moment. "sorry i thought i unplugged something" i say loading up a new game. I chose a pretty pink skin i had bought because i was teaching tara how to play and began, and of course all the sweats were coming after me again. Suddenly i felt jake pull my pants down. I blushed a little bit but continued to play as he palmed me underneath the desk. I cant help but get butterflies at every little touch. I feel him finally pull boxers down, he begins to stroke me slowly before he wrapped his lips around my cock. I let out a small moan. Luckily very little people in chat noticed. "w-what if we react to thirst traps now..?" I whimper. I see the majority of chat says yes so i switch over to tiktok. I only rate a few as jake continues to suck me off,its too much. "okay uhm chat sorry but my stomach is kind of hurting so i think ill end stream here,ill ngh~ do a longer stream tomorrow..." i manage to get out,i quickly end the stream,double checking on another account just in case. Good it was over. I let out my long awaited moans loudly and throw my head back, placing a hand onto his hair guiding him. I feel him gag on my cock. I finally released my seed into his warm mouth,feeling him pull off of me with a pop. "I guess its only fair that I return the favor" i say,getting in my knees as jake sits down, hes too tall for me suck off if hes standing. I take his cock into my hands,wrapping my lips around it. I heard him moan. What if I surprised him? Gave him more than just my mouth... i think for a minute and pull off of him. He looks confused and sad at the loss,until he sees me straddling him. I rub his cock against my ass,he moans as he scoots more onto the bed. I inhale before sliding him into myself slowly,i sit for a minute,waiting to get used to the sensation. He rubs my back a bit while he waits patiently,i guess it was pretty much just cock warming with how long it took. I began to bounce on his lap,making jake throw his head back. I continued until jake finally cummed inside of me,his warm seed deep inside me. I opened my phone to see edits of me moaning, this is gonna be fun to deal with.