Movie( smut )

Johnnie's pov-
Me and Jake were watching a movie,I honestly wasn't even paying attention to it and I just buried my face into Jake's chest. I wasn't wearing makeup since it was pretty late and we didn't go out today. He lifted my face up by my chin, "your so pretty Johnnie,you know that?" I smile. "Yes I do.. you tell me everyday." Jake smiled at me,running his fingers through my hair. He rolled onto his back and pulled me onto his lap. He sat up and held me by my waist,I saw him put one of his hands on my thighs,inching closer to my cock. By now I was breathing a little heavy "Jake." I huffed out "yes baby.." I grinded my ass against his
hard dick. He threw his head back,using both hands to push me down onto him. "I wanna fuck you like an animal.." he huffed out. "do as you please.." I said. He flipped us over quickly,grinding his clothes member against my ass. He removed both of our pants,he flipped me again and began leaving hickeys on my body. "let everyone know what a good little slut you are.."Jake said against my chest, he began kissing my V line until he reached the ridge of my boxers, he pawed as it asking for permission,I nodded. He kissed my clothed boner before pulling my boxers off,I groaned under his touch. My dick sprang out and Jake wrapped his lips around it, he started to suck it,swirling his tongue around my tip. I threw my head back into my pillow,ruffling my hair. I breathed heavily as i closed my eyes. I gulped as i put my hand on my head,feeling his hair innocently before face fucking him. He didnt bother denying access to his throat and gagged around me. I cummed into the back of his throat and he swallowed. "You've been a horny little slut.. and now you have to pay the consequence of it." He said,flipping us. I was against his cock now,i gulped and heavily breathed out. He lifted me above his dick, i started to slowly lower myself.my ass was pressed against his tip when he jerked his hip,thrusting into me. I let out a loud moan and threw my head back,he huffed out. "your so pretty johnnie.." "your inside me jake.." my breath hitched as i said so. He started thrusting into me,he hit my prostate and i moaned again,cumming all over his chest. "Two times johnnie." Jake smirked. "I-..fuck..-h-haa.." was all i could get out as he flipped us again and began thrusting faster than before. I arched my back as he hit my prostate again,thrusting in the same spot over and over again,his dick twitched inside of me and he grabbed my hair,i groaned as he cummed inside of me. "Good boy.." jake purred as he forced me onto my knees. I hesitantly took his cock into my mouth,sucking the tip a little before taking the whole thing. I didnt know how well i was going until he groaned and threw his head back and cummed into my mouth. I swallowed it,some of it leaking from the corners of my mouth. He smirked and started kissing me again,he threw me back onto the bed,getting on top of me and kissing me hastily. I breathed against his neck,kissing and suckling it. I wrapped my legs around him and he ran his hand down my chest,taking it back to spit on it before stroking me slowly. I closed my eyes,whimpering as he leaned down and began to suckle on my nipples,id recently gotten nipple piercings so it hurt a little. I moaned out his name loudly as i cummed onto us. Jake licked the cum off my stomach,i was so sensitive. I continued to whimper as he flipped me over, licking my hole. "A-ah..!" I whimpered out. "J-jake faster..!" I moaned. "Beg for it baby.." he said ,stopping the licking. "fuhuhuhckk..! Please daddy please please please.. please!" I begged "good boy." He said,pulling my hair,replacing his mouth with his cock. I shut my eyes tight, jake continued to pull my hair,making me arch my back. "Fuck johnnie you feel so good..." jake groaned,throwing his back. He began to thrust deeper,i threw my head down,looking down at myself,seeing the bulge as he thrusted into me. Jake cummed inside me again,i already felt so full. "a-ahh.!" I moaned loudly,i grabbed my neglected,twitching cock,stroking it before jake slapped my hand away. "You cum when i tell you to slut.." he said covering my tip. "P-please..." "fuck no slut. Look at you,so desperate to cum.." i huffed out, moaning so loud almost screaming as he uncovered my tip,jerking me off until i cummed. "Good boy.." he said,letting go of my hair and ruffling it. I panted as he pulled out, cum spilling out my stretched hole. "You okay baby..?" Jake asked me as my body fell against the bed limply. "Y-yes" i huffed as jake used a small towel to clean the leaking cum. Jake began kissing spots he might've hurt, including now forming bruises. "Im sorry if i was too rough.." he said,kissing my head "its okay. It felt nice." I said,flipping myself to kiss him back. I kissed him and he began to kiss my body again. "Jake please.." i said clearly overstimulated. "Okay sorry.." he smiled,just kissing my lips now. "Gross jake i can taste my own cum.!" "Good isnt it?" He laughed.