realization(smut)

Johnnies pov
I was so drunk last night,i was confused why jake was in my bed and he was too,we joked we had sex,until I remembered we did. I informed jake about it and realized we recorded it.i felt myself burn up and turn pink. "What dude? We already had sex what else could we have had done??" "Record it.." i mumbled,grabbing my phone and tapping.of course its dead. I charged my phone and after a minute it turned on,we decided to check jakes photo gallery first and found no sex recordings of us. I was scared to find the video and embarrassed at the same time. So jake took my phone and searched first,i could tell he found it when his jaw dropped, i closed my eyes in embarrassment before hearing him comment. "This is kind of hot..i didnt even know i could do that?" Out of curiosity i opened my eye and jake restarted the video,our whimpers and moans were very loud and i was clearly sensitive anywhere he touched me. I watched as we got to the part where i was sucking jake off,watching myself replace my mouth with my hole i blushed and covered my face and jake pulled my hand off,i turned back and saw my ass slobbered in cum. It was embarrassing but it was enough to make me hard, i got up and realized i had hickeys everywhere. Since jake has already seen me naked now and literally fucked me i pulled my pants down to my feet,there was a visible kiss trail leading to my dick i was scared to pull it out in front of jake but jake showed my the phone not only showed my dick but my hole aswell. "Whatever.." i pulled my boxers down and watched my hard dick spring out,i blushed but it didnt matter,my member was red and throbbing. "Fuck.." i groaned,slipping my boxers back on. "Not just you dude,my bodys got hickeys everywhere.. and im hard too dude dont even stress it." I turned to jake, hearing he was hard was more than enough to make me feral.

Jakes pov(i wrote in johnnies for TOO long 😭)
I watched as johnnie crept towards me,i was confused until he jumped onto me,staring at my bulging boner. I gulped and swallowed blushing slightly."jake..i think we both know whats about the happen." I nodded and undressed completely and grabbed his phone "is it cool if i record this too.? We can call it even and we can both have one on our phone.!" "Your just gonna jerk off to it but alright." Johnnie said before impatiently waiting for me to record so he can start."alright im recording in 3..2..1" "do i have consent though..?" Johnnie mewed quietly. "yeah" i replied,soon enough johnnie was under the covers between my legs sucking my cock like it was the end of the world, after i cummed into his mouth he swallowed it and opened his mouth to show me. It honestly just turned me on more than before so we switched sides,i took johnnies legs,he felt really tense so i rubbed his thigh and and pet his hair before grabbing his cock. i wrapped my lips around it,swirling my tongue around the tip,skillfully sucking him off and fingering his hole as the same time i eventually had his dick twitching,begging for release,i did just as he did yesterday and inserted his tip into me and allowed him to cum inside of me,the stretch just from his tip hurt,and i watched as he took a photo of my asshole with cum dripping out.

Johnnies pov
I was confused on what to do now so i decided i would just cuddle jake,i pulled jake up close to me,our bodys touching each other,i kissed him on the forehead and played with his hair,he fell asleep in my arms and eventually i did too. I woke up before him so i replaces my body with a pillow,i got up and ordered us some breakfast through a food delivery app. Before if arrived jake woke up and said hi,someone knocked on our door and when jake answered it there was mcdonalds,i bought us both McDonald's pancakes and hashbrowns. "How could anyone be hungry after that snack i had" jake snickered, i smirked at the comment. We both ate and watched a movie together.

HII SORRY THIS CHAPTER IS SO SHORT BUT I REALLY LIKE IT IM NOT SURE WHAT THE NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE BUT MORE THAN LIKELY WILL BE MKRE SMUT ALSO 797 WORDS