Snack. Smut

Smut‼️
Johnnies pov
"Jake why the fuck would you put all the good food at the top i cant reach up there?!" "Because i like watching you struggle." Jake said confidently "whatever." I said dragging a chair over. "Dont drag the chairs they leave scratches on the floor!" Jake said,jumping to put the chair back. "Ill just get it for you what do you want." He said "the oreos." I angrily stated before falling into shock as jake bent me over the counter,grinding against me slightly as he grabbed the oreos. "Here." He said moving back with a smirk. My mouth was agape as i watched him go to his room amd lay down.i set the oreos down and followed jake into his room,i saw him laying down and he jumped a little when i walked in. I could tell he was palming himself but i didnt say anything. "Jake theres no way you just bent me over the counter grinded against me then left me with this boner" "mhm,like i said i like seeing you struggle." Jake said,pulling me in,smashing our lips together. "ah-!" I moan out between the kiss as he grabs my hard clothed dick,he flips us,my back to the bed and jake on top of me now. Jake kisses my boner which makes me crazy,i moaned as he cuffed me up to the bed frame,i wiggle my hands,begging for him to touch me. "Jake please...!" "Please what pretty boy?" Jake said,taking a photo of me with a boner and tied up. "Please.." i whimpered,unable to ask him to touch me. "Please what?!" Jake said again,now grinding his clothed dick against mine. Precum was leaking through my underwear as he continued to grind against me. "Jake please fuck me.! Fuck me so hard just cant walk for days,fuck my so hard my ass will be sore for so long i cry! Please use me daddy!" Jake smirked,thats all he needed to hear,he ripped my boxers off and began to suck my cock "such a pretty little cock you have you whore.." jake said around my dick,my breath hitched as he started to bob his head quickly. I cummed into the back of his throat and he swallowed it all. "Tasty." Jake remarked. He pulled his own boxers down,before starting to thrust "you dont wanna walk slut? You want me to fuck you so hard and fast you can't breathe?" "Yes daddy!" I moaned "slut." Jake spat as he carved his name into my skin "your my slut,my fuck toy." "im yours.." i whimpered under him as the mark he left began to bleed a bit. Jake started to thrust,he was going so much deeper than any other time,my stomach would bulge when he thrusted into me. "Fuck johnnie your so pretty when your all submissive for me like this.." i couldnt even respond,i was gonna cum again. Jake noticed my dick twitching and smiled at me. He covered my tip and went deeper inside me,i tried to move his hand but i was still cuffed to the bed. "Jake please it hurts.." "please what?" "Please let me cum!" He let go of my dick,i cummed all over myself and all over his face. Jake licked off the cum from my stomach and continued to thrust inside of me until he came inside me. I felt his warm cum surround my insides. "Were not done yet pretty boy..you cummed twice. I cummed once. Im gonna even that out." He said with a smirk. Jake straddled himself above me,as he started to ride me i was seeing stars. I was so overstimulated and yet it felt so good.. Jake finally cummed onto my chest and we both panted together. "Fuck sorry.. i didnt even realize i made you bleed." Jake whined. "Its okay,it felt good anyways." Jake cleaned the blood up and it left a scar with his name.