Broken shower(smut)

Johnnies pov
The shower in my bathroom was broken so ive been using jakes,our house only has 2 bathrooms and mine just happens to be the one that broke. I pounded on the door of jakes bathroom,hes already been in there for at least an hour and i had a doctors appointment in literally an hour and a half,that he had to take me to! "Yes johnniee?" Jake replied to the banging. "Hurry the fuck up i have to shower too!" "Im almost done chill johnnie." "You were almost done 30 minutes ago!" I said now getting angry. "Well i am almost done now!" Jake said. "Fuck this." I muttered barging into the bathroom.

Jakes pov
I hear him barge in,i didnt mind because i assumed he was just gonna go without showering. Until he ripped open the shower curtain. He was visibly angry,i watched as he stepped into the shower with me. I turned a harsh shade of pink and felt hot,i watched him get in the way of the water as he angrily rinsed his hair. "My love,uhm you know im like..naked right..?" "No shit." Johnnie hastily replied. I groaned out as my back started to hurt,lately my backs been hurting more often than usual so my doctor suggested we get one of those old man stools for the shower,so i did. They honestly helped a lot when i couldnt bend down to soap up my legs. So i sat in it ,i stared at johnnie move into the hot water,i watched as he lathered soap onto his body,he noticed i was staring and made a little smirk. I watched as he lathered more soap onto himself,now bent down over me. I stared as he massaged himself everywhere,absolutely lathered in soap. He was so beautiful. I looked down to realize i was hard,i grabbed my washcloth/loofa and covered my boner in embarrassment.

Johnnies pov
I noticed jake was completely hard now and i watched as he pretended he wasnt. I got down to knees massaging my nipples and moaning his name. "Mmn-! Jake~!" I say biting my lip,I turned over to him,he has completely shut his eyes now,i lean down and kiss and suckle on his neck. I listen as he becomes vocal,quickly covering his mouth. I remove his hand while hes mid moan,it's incredibly loud. I decide the pretend i left to go wash myself again,in reality i was bent over with my ass in his face.

Jakes pov
I make the mistake of believing he left me alone so i open my eyes, only to be met with his asshole in my face,i turn bright pink and cover my face. He uncovers my face and i look again,hes on his again this time hes bouncing up and down as he would on me on the floor,jerking himself off,groaning my name as he bounces. "Fuck johnnie is cant take this.!" I moan my eyes close again when i hear "open your eyes." I open them "j-johnnie.?" I watch as he cums onto my stomach,i feel myself burn up on my cheeks and ears. "Fuck johnnie i need you." I whimpered "Do you see how it feels to wait now?" Johnnie cooed. "Fuck..yes i d-do" i stutter realizing how submissive im being. "Good boy." I whimper to the pet name,how i love being praised by johnnie,probably more than being degraded. I watched johnnie get on his knees and tease my hard cock. "Such a pretty cock.." he said,strumming his finger down it.i stared at him as him wrapped his mouth around it,i could feel him twirling his tongue around my tip,god it feels so good.. i got up and grabbed johnnie off my dick,we got out the shower and i took him into my bedroom. I watched his cocky little face change as i got on top of him,we fought for dominance and eventually he gave up,he still wanted to be somewhat in control so i allowed him to fuck me while still being submissive. I lied on my back and watched johnnie put my legs on his shoulders as he started to thrust into me i started to moan loudly,i listened as johnnie praised me "fuck..ah- y-your such a good boy for me.." suddenly johnnie asked " Do you mind if..i tried to be.." he paused "..rough?" I smiled " i dont mind." I mewled cupping his cheek with my hand  "but can you continue.. your  dick is still inside me" i say wriggling around so he feels me. "Oh sorry!" he chuckled before thrusting this time,he was still soft despite asking to be rough but he started pound me harder and rougher by the second. Soon enough i was going crazy,he was so rough with me. I started crying out to him "thank you thank thank you thank you thank you..!" I moaned. I felt the same familiar pooling in my stomach and i knew i was gonna cum "joh-ngh~ah johnnie.." i muttered as he continued to roughly fuck me,it felt like he was never going to stop,i wouldnt even mind if he never stopped it felt like my first time again every time he fucked me from behind.
"Yes baby?" He said as he grunted. "I-im gonna-" i moan loudly as i cum all over his and my stomach. "Did i say you could cum?" Johnnie growls "no daddy.." i look away in embarrassment but he forces me to look at him as he cums inside me. "Fuck jake how are you always so tight.." johnnie stays panting as he pulls out of me,cum dripping from his cock. "Johnnie your doctor appointment.." i said looking at my phone. "Fuck that it dosent matter anymore.." "do you wanna switch baby?" I said "mhm." He climbed on top of me and straddled himself.i held his waist with one hand and massaged his nipples with my other hand,gaining moans from him "and you say im a slut?" I purred as he moaned. Johnnie finally started bouncing up and down on me,i was getting close to cumming again so i warned him,i was about to stay inside and cum when he got up. I saw my cum land all over his face and hair. I smirked as a i took a photo. "Your so pretty when your submissive like this johnnie.." "jake.. um.. i kind of wanna make our cumming even.. you cummed twice and i cummed once" "you whore.." i grunted at him,laying him down and starting to suck his cock,when he did cum he thrusted into my mouth,forcing the cum down my throat,i moaned as i got off his dick with a pop. "I love you johnnie." "Mm.." he groaned into my chest as he fell asleep.

I wanted to make this chapter a little longer but i didnt know how else to but thats what i provide you guys with for now :( im hoping the next chapter will be fluff or angst instead of smut. 1216 words