Car sex

Jakes pov-
Me and johnnie had recently opened up a po box for fans to send things in, a lot of what we got was candy they wanted us to try,clothes,notes,and fanart. "Here johnnie this ones for you" "finally" johnnie said looking at the gift. I passed him the box and he ripped it open,looking inside and setting it on the table as he covered his face. "What the fuck?!!!" Johnnie laughed out. "What is it?" I asked,pulling the box out of the box. "Who sent me a sex toy?!!" Johnnie said, looking at me hold the box. "Theres no note johnnie you sure you didnt order this for yourself?" I joked. "No i didnt fucking order this for myself!" Johnnie smiled. We laughed for a bit before setting it aside and opening the rest. Johnnie turned off the camera and gave me a stern look,making me worried. "Bend over." Johnnie said,to which caught me by surprise. "What?" "Bend over,now." I bent over the table as johnnie walked over,grabbing the box from earlier. He pulled the toy out,it looked like an oval shaped vibrator with a strong attached to pull it out. I bit my lip as he pulled my pants down,them my boxers,then slowly put the toy up my ass. "J-johnnie why are you actually trying to use it.." "because i want to see you crumble. Were going to meet tara,sam and colby later,dont act a fool." I nodded as i pulled my pants back up,johnnie grabbed the remote and hid it in his pocket.
Time skip-
Its finally time to go to taras house,it felt awkward to move feeling "it" inside me, but i got used to it as we drove to taras house,sam and colby were already there so i just pulled in beside them. I got out and johnnie held my hand up until the door,he knocked hard and when tara opened the door he let go of my hand. "Johnnie? I thought you were sick,i kind of expected only jake to come,its nice to see you!" Tara said,pulling johnnie into a hug. "Yeah i dont know i was just super sick yesterday,i felt good enough to come today you know" johnnie replied,shrugging his shoulder a bit. "okay cmon in you guys" tara said,smiling. We were greeted by sam and colby sitting on the couch. Me and johnnie sat next to them,i was chatting with colby when i felt johnnie turn the toy on,i shuttered and let out a small whimper as colby laid a hand on my shoulder. "Yo jake you alright?" "Y-yes..i think im just catching whatever what johnnie had.." i said huffing out a little. "Then id recommend you dont drink tonight,wouldnt want you any sicker." Sam added. "I probably wont be.." i muttered. It felt good,but it didnt give me a boner since i was trying to ignore it. After maybe 20 minutes i had gotten used to it,but he turned it up again. I winced,looking down and realized that the boner finally formed. "its h-hot in here is-ah~nt it.?" I asked,taking my sweater off amd covering my boner with it. "No its actually pretty cold in here,maybe you are sick let me see.." tara said,getting closer to me and feeling my face. "Your fucking burning hot jake! I think you should go home and get rest." "Wait let me feel?" Colby added,also feeling my face. "Yeah you are pretty hot" johnnie stood up and helped me up. "I think were gonna go home,he helped me when i was sick so ill go ahead and help him. Bye guys,it was nice seeing you guys!" Johnnie said,as he put the toy to max,making me moan again. "Are you okay jake?" Johnnie teased. "Y-yes-ngh~ lets just go.." i whimpered out,grabbing johnnies hand and shuffling to the door. I unfortunately still had to drive,so i drove as quickly as i could to a nearby parking lot,which was a mcdonalds.
I pulled the car shades down and pulled my pants and boxers down,moaning as i pulled out the toy slowly. Johnnie smirked. "We shouldve stayed,it was nice seeing you crumble without me even doing anything." Johnnie said as i panted lightly. "Heres your treat for being such a good boy.." johnnie said,putting his seat back and pulling me onto him.
Johnnies pov-
I pulled jake onto my lap,grinding against him slowly,jake clawed my pants open and desperately tried to get onto me. I held his waist,keeping him still as he breathed heavily. "Your like a rabid dog in heat." I spat out. I attacked his neck,making a heart shape out of hickeys. "Johnnie everybody's gonna see that!" "Let them know your my bitch then." I said,straddling him atop of me. He let out breathy moans as i stroked him a little before shoving my full length into him. I watched him moan out loudly as i did so. Its so fucking hot seeing him crumble. I kissed his chest before flipping us over,jake was under me now and i was towering over him,god his face looked straight out of a pornhub video,his moans sounded like one too. I put one of his legs over my shoulder,i stroked myself a little before thrusting into him,teasing him by going slow.
"J-johnnie please.." jake breathed out. "Please what?" "Please fuck me senseless!" I smirked,thrusting extremely fast,stroking him as i did so. He cummed faster than me and i cummed inside of him. I pulled out and let jake get back into the drivers seat. "Maybe lets get napkins.." jake said pulling up to the drivethru. We got napkins and i cleaned jake up first,considering he was the one with cum leaking out his ass. I kissed jake on the cheek,feeling bad that he just got railed and now had to drive us both home. "Ill cuddle you when were home,okay?" Jake nodded. When we finally reached our house i carries jake into the house,despite him being bigger than me hes still pretty light. I gently placed him on the bed,getting in next to him. He placed his head on my chest,i wrapped my arm around him and we cuddled until we fell asleep.