Remember That Time When We Won The Steel Ball Run Race

It was a Saturday morning and the boys were about to go out on a road trip.
-"Where's Manos? I thought he'd be coming." asked Tempest.
-"Yeah well turns out he forgot he had tutor so he stood us. I'm not even surprised at this point to be honest." Leo answered, before he also asked a question:
-"We've packed all our stuff, why aren't we all getting inside to start the road trip?"
Leo was sitting on the rear passenger seat with the door open with his right foot on the ground outside the car and the rest of his body inside the car. Roufail was standing about three meters away from the car, standing still with his left hand raised near his chin, staring into the distance. Kewmed was resting on the door of the driver's seat, while staring in Roufail's general direction. Tempest was sitting on top of the car, with his legs crossed.
This was, by far, the hardest picture in the history of humanity. Too bad Manos wasn't there to actually take the picture.
-"Whatever, let's just get inside." Kewmed said.
Kewmed was the driver, as he was the only one of the boys who actually knew how to drive. Roufail was on the front passenger seat, while Tempest and Leo were sitting on the back passenger seats.
The boys were driving through the desert for two hours. At some point, Kewmed lit up a cigar and started smoking it, Roufail was sleeping, Leo was heavily invested in reading a manga he brought with him called "The Poseidonian Chance Race" and Tempest was staring into the distance through his closed window.
This was the second hardest picture in the history of humanity.
Eventually, the boys reached a central high way.
-"Hey, could you stop once we get near this gas station? I need to piss." Roufail told Kewmed.
-"I would but there's this dude standing in front of the gas station, he looks like he'd be bad news if we ran into him." Kewmed said.
Roufail then carefully looked at the dude. He was a white teenager with glasses and an extremely punchable face. He was holding a sign over his head reading "NAZISM IS COOL" and was yelling out slurs and edgelord jokes.
Upon seeing this, Roufail jumped out the car window while saying:
-"WE DO NOT APPROVE OF ALT-RIGHT IDEOLOGIES!"
Roufail then landed a mid-air punch on the protestor's face, which knocked him five meters away from the gas station.
Now that the protestor was gone, Kewmed could park the car near the gas station.
Everyone came out the car and attempted to recreate the hard picture, but it wouldn't come naturally again.
Leo then realized something.
-"Hey, I don't think I saw Roufail go inside the gas station. Where the hell did he pee?"
-"He's over there." Tempest pointed.
Roufail was now quite far away from the gas station, repeatedly kicking the unconscious protestor who he had also pissed on.
-"HEY ROUFAIL COME ON WE DONT HAVE ALL DAY!" Leo shouted.
Roufail kicked the protestor on the stomach one last time before spitting on him and turning back to the rest of the boys.
Meanwhile, Tempest - who was standing near the trunk, noticed the car was making some pretty weird noises.
-" Hey guys, I think the car is not doing so well." he called out the rest of the boys.
-" Oh wow, Kewmed did something stupid like bringing us to the middle of nowhere in a busted car. Who could've seen that coming?" Leo said sarcastically.
-"The car is brand new, I literally just stole i- I literally just bought it!" Kewmed said in a totally innocent way.
Tempest soon realized the noises all seemed to be originating from the back of the car, and more specifically, the trunk. So he opened it.
-" BLEEEEH! Man, that was suffocating!" Said Micheal, who was inside the trunk all this time.
-"What the hell is HE doing here?" Leo asked, not expecting an answer from the boys.
Micheal was a relatively tall boy with a horrendous mustache and haircut.
-"What do you mean? I saw the invite and decided to come. I was planning on surprising you guys by breaking out the trunk but it looks like I shut it too strongly. Probably could be attributed to my insane strength, hmph." Micheal answered.
The boys all turned their backs to Micheal at the same time and started whispering to each other.
-" What invite is he talking about? Oh no, don't tell me... "
They had accidentaly sent the invite to the road trip in the main groupchat, instead of DMing each other.
-"Fuck. Wait, how the hell did we not notice an entire teenager was in the trunk? Who was responsible for loading the supplies?"
Manos was the one with that responsibility. But the boys forgot to re assign that responsibility to someone else once Manos told them he wouldn't be able to come.
-" Great, and since no one else loaded the supplies, we're stuck with an insufferable idiot and no supplies. Actually wait, where are we even going?" Leo asked, now out loud as he was too angry to whisper.
-"I dunno. I just started driving on the road. Isn't that the point of a road trip?" Kewmed answered.
-"No, it's not." Tempest said.
-"Yeah Tempest is right. We better turn back now before it's too late and we get lost." Leo proposed.
Tempest agreed and the boys all got in the car to go back home, with Micheal now in the middle seat making unfunny jokes.
Roufail was staring out his window, bored as ever, when he noticed an interesting billboard.
-" Hey guys, look!" he pointed.
The billboard read out:
"JOIN THE STEEL BALL RUN RACE TODAY TO WIN A BILLION DOLLARS!"
With a few details on the date and the place that this "Steel Ball Run" Race would be taking place. It would start in just a few hours, and the starting point was comically close to the boys.
-"Are you crazy?! There's no way we're participating in this. Who knows what kind of formidable racers would he attracted by such a huge prize. Let alone the fact that there's no guarantee we'll get paid for our efforts, and let's not even mention our complete lack of experience or supplies-" Leo was interrupted by Kewmed yelling out
-" LET'S FUCKING DO THIIIS!"
While absolutely flooring the pedal and reaching starting point of the alleged race in mere seconds.
-" Oh come on guys, you can't seriously be thinking of participating!" Leo cried out.
-"Meh, it looks interesting." Tempest shrugged.
Kewmed walked up to the stand where racer's signed up and, well, signed up.
-"What's the name of the horse you'll be using?" the receptionist asked.
-"We don't need a horse." Kewmed answered.
The receptionist assumed he'd be running across the entire course. After all, it was clearly against the rules to use cars. Little did she know, the boys had not read any of the rules.
-"AND THE STEEL BALL RUN RACE ACROSS THIS ENTIRE HIGHWAY SHALL BEGIN-"
The announcer was interrupted by the sounds of screaming. It was the racers and their horses that were actively getting ran over by the boys' car.
-"Well, that is one way to win, I suppose." Leo proclaimed, as the boys were now in the lead.
-"HOLD YOUR HORSES!" Yelled out one virgin.
The virgin was a morbidly obese teenager named Makoutsaditis.
-"Who the fuck is this dude now? Did we accidentaly invite Paris?" Said Tempest.
Makoutsaditis was a racer who had joined this race in hopes of winning the cash prize and was planning on using the money to buy spray paint with which he'd vandalize the boys' school.
-" Nah he's a part of our class. Dunno what he's doing here though." Leo explained.
-"What you did was against the rules! My horse is out here struggling, while you are just running over everyone with your car!"
-"Yeah the horse is definitely struggling." said Kewmed.
The horse was infact flattened by the sheer amount of mass of this football looking individual.
-"Okay guys, time for me to help out!" Said Micheal.
-"WITH THIS SACRED TREASURE I SUMMON!"
Micheal begun his attack. A circle appeared on the ground outside the car, and out that circle came out a bunch of smoke and a shadow figure that was covered by said smoke.
-"Shut up dude, you're gonna burst my eardrums if you keep yelling like that!" Leo complained, before continuing "Also we don't need your help, this oversized football isn't even able to move in any way that would hurt us. And what the hell is your attack anyways?"
And then, as the smoke started settling down, the figure became less obscured. It was a dinosaur. Or, well, a very bad drawing dinosaur.
-" HAH! WHAT THE HELL IS THAT?! DAVEOSAURUS REX?!" Leo made fun of Micheal.
-" Yeah. " answered Michael.
The Daveosaurus then chased after Makoutsaditis and started kicking him around like a football.
-"That might've been the most unnecessary attack of all time." Tempest proclaimed.
Nevertheless, the boys reached the finishing line, only to not get any money due to breaking multiple rules and international laws.
-"See? I told you guys this thing was a scam." Leo said.
-"Well, I guess it was kinda fun." Tempest expressed his entertainment.
All the boys flipped off the Organizers as they started walking away into the sunshine, completely forgetting they even had a car, in which they had forgotten Micheal.