Chapter 13

By the end of the week, Toris heard news that Feliks was out of the out of the hospital and in a rehabilitation facility.

A couple of days later, he got a call that Feliks had requested to see him. Toris had run to his parents and practically begged them to set up an appointment and drive him there. Of course, they obliged.

By the time Toris was stepping into the Facility, he was beginning to have his doubts. Did he want to see Feliks? Well, yes, of course he did but more importantly; did Feliks want to see him?

It was too late to turn back. The lady at the front desk was already checking Toris in.

"This way," she smiled sweetly and led Toris in the direction of the little Pole's visiting room.

"Do you want to be alone?"

Toris nodded. "Yes please."

"Okay sweetie," the lady replied. "You have 30 minutes. Try not to be too sensitive; Feliks has been through a lot."

Toris nodded. He was so nervous. How would Feliks react to seeing Toris again? Was the Lithuanian the reason Feliks had wanted to end his own life?"

Feliks entered the room, sweating with a fresh wave of nerves. "Feliks?" He asked.

The little Pole was sitting on a bench on one side of the room, a smile lighting up his face when he saw Toris.

"Omg Liet, I was like totally waiting for you! What took you so long to get here? While I was alone I had to like, play with my imaginary ponies because I was sooo bored, what now you're totally here but you're late and I should be mad at you but I can't because you're like the most beautiful person I've ever met but wait I'm not supposed to say that oops please don't like be mad at me I'll totally teach you my new secret hand shake if that makes it better or does that just make it weird dang it now I am just making it weird I'm sorry but-"

Toris couldn't help but catch Felik's goofy grin. "It's fine," he interjected. "I'm just so happy to see you." Then, Toris ran up to Feliks and squeezed the blond into a tight hug. He held Feliks close, breathing in his rain-like scent and feeling a million times better than he had since he'd first heard the bad news about Feliks over a week ago.

"Ow," Feliks groaned. "You're like, hurting me."

Toris dropped the embrace. "I'm sorry. I'm just so happy to see you! Do you have any idea how much I worried about you? Are you okay?"

Feliks nodded. "Yeah, I'm totally fine. I'm sorry I like, made you worried."

Toris hugged Feliks again. "No need to tell me if you're not ready but... Why did you, uh...?"

Feliks's smile dropped a fraction. "Did you see my video?" Feliks asked. Toris nodded. "I loved your video."

Feliks bobbed his head solemnly. "I like, made that video right after I left your house that one day you got mad. I made it because I totally know how much you like Natalia and-"

"I broke up with Natalia."

Feliks's eyes widened. "You did?"

Toris sat down next to the Pole. "Yeah. I figured out that I liked someone else even more."

Feliks said nothing for a while. After about a minute, he continued his story. "So, um... Where was I? Oh, like the video. Right right right.

"So, after the first day, I saw that it was starting to like, gain some popularity. That was totally the plan, y'know? I wanted it to hit 1,000,000 views.

"Well, when I saw it get popular I was like, 'omg. Feliks what are you going to do? People are actually seeing that you came out on the Internet.'