Chapter 14

It was the first time Toris had ever kissed anyone, the second time he'd ever been kissed.

And he had to admit, it certainly lived up to his expectations.

It was as if their lips had melted into one. It felt like treachery, but also, triumph. Sweet victory over his own confusion.

Toris hadn't been previously aware of how much emotion a kiss could carry. Feliks was a slow, deep kisser and through his touch, Toris felt as if he were inside Felik's head.

Feliks was astonished, overjoyed, and overall, on top of the world. Toris felt the same. Their kiss was perfect, a true expression of love and gratitude.

When the two finally broke apart, they stayed almost an inch from each other's faces for a few seconds. Toris and Feliks breathed out through their mouths, feeling their warm breaths combine and blend on their tingly lips.

Feliks was the first one to speak. "That one totally didn't count."

Toris widened his eyes. "What?" What was wrong? Was he a bad kisser?

Feliks smirked. "That one was payback. For when you said you were straight. You just broke even but you still like, owe me one more smooch."

Toris chuckled. "You just want to kiss me again, don't you?"

Feliks shrugged but didn't deny it. He leaned close, and the two interlocked once again.

Toris was sad when the appointment ended. He texted his parents to come pick him up, and set up another visit the following day.

*Time skip brought to you by Gilbird.**

The next visit was much like the first. But this time, there were less tears, and more quality time.

"Toris do you like, have your phone?"

The Lithuanian nodded. "Uh, yeah. Why?"

"Ugh thank God. I'm totally not allowed to have one. I want to show you something."

Toris chuckled. "Okay."

"You have a Netflix app, right?"

"Yeah."

Feliks nodded in approval. "Okay good. But before I continue down this dark passage with you, I need to be totally positive. You're definitely not straight, right?"

"Yeah I'm pretty sure," Toris laughed.

Feliks leaned close and whispered into Toris's ear, "Okay. I'm going to show you something very sacred. Once you start you can like, never go back. Gimme your phone."

Toris obliged and handed it over. Feliks opened Netflix and scrolled through, stopping on what he was looking for.

Toris's eyebrows scrunched in confusion. "Glee?"

Feliks nodded, placing a finger over his lips. "Shh. Just shut up and enjoy it. It's like, the international show for homosexuals. Well, you can still watch if you're like, a straight guy but that's rare."

Toris grinned and shook his head at the absurdity of his short friend. "Alright," he said, amusement dancing along his smile.

They spent the rest of the day cuddling on the couch, watching Glee on Toris's phone.

...

Toris was so happy, but there was still something nagging him. Beside Feliks and the Bad Touch Trio, no one knew about his affair. He would have to tell everyone eventually. But he wasn't sure how exactly he should go about doing that.