Chapter 23

"Fuck you!"

"Fuck you!"

"Okay deal."

"That's not what I meant you bloody frog! Stop being such a twa-"

The bushy-browed teen was cut off as passionate lips crashed against his. The teen closed his eyes and kissed back, his arms moving to Francis's shoulders.

"Uh," Toris murmured. "Am I interrupting something?"

Francis, not breaking the kiss, held up 1 finger. Wait.

The Frenchman had told Toris to meet him in the back lot of a nearby coffee place after school. Toris was rather suspicious, but he obliged. It seemed Francis was rather occupied at the moment though.

Finally, the two boys broke away. "You suck at kissing," Francis scoffed, wiping slober from his lips with his sleeve.

"Frog! That's not what you told me last night!"

"Well you sucked last night, too."

"No you sucked last night. Literally might I add."

"I didn't mean it that way! How's this: you were awful last night."

"You seemed to think differently at the time you git!"

The two continued in an ridiculous argument, occasionally stopping to makeout before firing vulgarities at each other again.

"Uh," Toris looked around. The lot was empty beside the three of them. "I'm standing right here."

"I'm leaving," the messy-haired boy announced.

Francis called after him, "Take that nonexistent ass with you!"

The boy scowled but didn't make a retort as he stalked away.

Toris raised his eyebrows. "What was that about?"

Francis waved a hand dismissively. "Arthur, the worst cook alive."

"Are you two..?"

"Dating?" Francis gawked. "Of course not! Arthur is an indisputable asshole! Well, that's actually the best part of him but still!"

Toris shook his head, smiling. "So you do like boys?"

"I said I wasn't gay, I never said I didn't like boys. And we're not in 'love' either so don't go throwing that idea around!"

...

"So why did you tell me to meet you here?"

Francis perked up a bit at the question. "I had the best idea, mon ami. You know that TouTube channel of yours? I think we should keep making videos. But instead of depressing videos, we post funny videos!"

Toris's eyebrows narrowed. "Why? What's the point of that?"

"Oh come on," Francis urged. "People watch us because we are good storytellers! If we post funny videos, more people will watch, and the channel will get more noticeable. I find something to do with my time, and you get closer to your Pole-friend. Everyone wins."

Toris thought for a moment.

Francis picked up on the Lithuanian's silence. "What do you have to lose? Well, besides--I'm assuming--your virginity, but I won't take that from you. Well, not unless you want me to."

"Uh no thanks I think I'm good."

"Okay well if you change your mind on that just let me know. But, the point is, we could be YouTube famous! Not just a channel that got lucky and has 2 viral videos: famous!"

Toris took a deep breath. "I'm just wondering why you want to do this. There really isn't much in it for you. And no offense, but you don't exactly seem like a very charitable guy."

"You're smarter than I thought," Francis mused. "Well consider this: after Highschool, what are you going to do with your life?" A pause. "Exactly. You don't know. You! You're smart, hard working, and clearly quite persistent. Stop grinning like that I'm not saying this just to compliment you!

"I don't really have much going for me. I have nothing to put on a resume. I doubt even a community college would accept me. I've narrowed my possible career options down to two: YouTube famous, or PornHub famous. It's one or the other."

Toris frowned. "That's it? That's all you're considering?"

"Wait. Is male prostitution a thing? Because that could work too."

"No, no, I don't mean that. There are lots of jobs that don't require college education. Jobs that aren't as much as a shot in the dark as achieving fame over the Internet."

Francis shrugged. "I used to work at McDonalds but I got fired because I told a customer 'That ass. I'm loving it.'"

"Okaay."

"Then I got a job as a waiter and one of the customers ordered a wrap. When I served it to them I told them to let me ' "wrap" those beautiful thighs. I got fired."

"So maybe the food industry isn't your thing-"

"Then I got a job in retail. First day on the job I picked up all the clothes in a customer's shopping cart, set them on the floor, and said 'you don't need those. You'd look more beautiful in what's in your cart now'. Her cart was empty. I got fired, but it was worth it because I got it on with her later."

Toris mumbled to himself, "For someone who doesn't believe in love you sure know how to make a lot of it."

Francis shrugged nonchalantly. "So are we making those YouTube videos or not?"

Toris crossed his arms. "Fine. But only because I want to find Feliks."

"Well you're going to need more than a little luck to do that."

A/N: This is literally the closest to smut I've ever written and I can't stop laughing write now. Please hit that like button if you enjoyed this chapter!

QOTD: UsUk or FrUk?
AOTD: I ship both but I like FrUk better.