Chapter 27

Toris felt dread twist and coil in his gut. A million negative emotions soared through him all at once. Hurt. Anger. Sorrow. Fear. Jealousy. Desperation.

Subconsciously the Lithuanian clenched his fist. His breaths came out ragged and uneven. There was... Someone else? But how? Why?

Alfred and even Francis seemed uncomfortable with the situation. Feliks was glancing down at the dirty floorboards, looking a bit guilty.

"I'm like, so sorry Liet," he whispered. Feliks reached across the table and took Toris's hand in his own, squeezing it gently. "There is one thing I need to tell you." The Pole leaned close to Toris's ear and whispered ever so softly, "I'm just... I like, don't know how to say this. I love you so much, Liet. You're my partner in crime. It's just that I've moved on."

Toris's blood ran cold. So this entire search for Feliks had all been for nothing? He felt tears prick the corners of his eyes. I will not cry I will not cry I will not cry.

"His name is Bob. Bob and I have been together for like, a little over a year now. He is totally my soul mate. We just click in a way that you and I never could. I love Bob so much. In fact, I love Bob so much more than you that I am like, totally messing with you right now."

"Huh?"

Feliks erupted into a fit of laughter. "I'm just screwing with you! Did you really think that I could like, love anyone more than I love you? AHAHAHAHA you totally should've seen the look on your face!"

Toris sniffed, feeling his cheeks grow red. "N-not funny!" He stammered, glowering at a hysterical Feliks and Alfred and a chucking Francis.

"Dude, it's hilarious," Alfred objected between fits of laughter. Feliks and the American highfived.

The Pole finally settled down. "I'm like, an actor, remember? I pull this shit all the time."

Toris crossed his arms. "Just don't do anything like that ever again!"

Feliks leaned towards Toris and kissed the Lithuanian's nose. "Okay, okay. Sure thing Liet. You're lucky that I like you so much."

**Time skips brought to you by Norway's missing curl.**

Three weeks later, Toris had moved into the apartment Feliks owned during the summer. He, Francis, and Feliks were staying in New York until the school year started.

So far, the collabs had been amazing. Both FabuLiet and Alfred's channel, HeroBurgers, had grown in popularity as a result of the collabs.

Plus, now that Feliks was back, a bombardment of crazed fangirls (and a few fanboys, too) had subscribed, and they all were constantly demanding to see videos of Toris and Feliks together. In fact, the channel started gaining popularity so quickly, that Toris was almost positive that by the time he graduated from senior year he would be able to make a decent living off of YouTube. That was only a year away, and already Feliks was talking about it. The little Pole promised he'd move to New York year round after he graduated, and Toris decided that he would do the same. Partners in crime should stick together after all, right?

...

Alfred was working the camera. Toris and Feliks were shooting a Q&A about their relationship. Francis was a background commentator.

"First question," Francis read out from Twitter. "What is your favorite pickup line?"

Feliks answered immediately. "Mine is like, 'If you were a pony, I would ride you.'"

Toris nearly choked from laughing. "What!? You said that to me in eight grade! I thought you were just clueless and didn't know how wrong that sounded! That was a pickup line?"

Feliks rolled his eyes. "Uh, duh. I had a crush on you then, remember?"

Toris blushed quickly and looked back at the camera. "My favorite pickup line, hmm..." The Lithuanian's eyes glanced up at the ceiling. "You have pretty eyeballs. But they'd be better if they were eying my pretty balls."

Feliks bursed into laughter so abruptly that he fell on the floor. Feliks rolled around on the carpet, unable to stop his hysterics, much less to sit up. "I can't breath!" He screamed between breaths. Toris rolled his eyes and helped a still-guffawing Feliks to his feet.

"It wasn't that funny."

Feliks fell on the floor again, helpless. "Liet, you told a dirty joke ohhhmyygod."

Toris crossed his arms. "Well so did you!"

"Yeah but you told a dirty joke."

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"Nothing, nothing."

Once all Poles were safely returned to their seats, the Q&A continued.

Francis cleared his throat. "'Kiss'," he read, shrugging. "That one is more of a request than a question, but the people have spoken! Kiss you must you little lovebirds."

Toris and Feliks stared into each other's eyes for a second before pecking each other on the lips.

"Next question," Francis called out. "What is your least favorite thing about each other?"

Toris answered the questions first. "Nothing. We love everything about each other."

Feliks crossed his arms. "Speak for yourself. I like, totally have something about you."

"What!?"

Feliks looked into the camera, resting his head on the Lithuanian's shoulder. "My least favorite thing about Liet here-" Feliks patted Toris's cheek. "-is that he gets so nervous all the time. I love seeing him confident because he is beautiful and fabulous and doesn't need to be nervous about anything."

Toris blushed. Francis fake dry-heaved.

"Next question," the Frenchman called out monotonously. He smirked as he read it. "'If you two were to have sex, who would be on top?' That is an excellent question and I myself am wondering that."

Feliks's face flushed red. "Liet, you should like, answer this question first."

"Wha-? Why?"

"Because I'm totes curious what you think."

"I don't think anything! This isn't something that I just sit down and think about."

Feliks raised an eyebrow. "It's not?"

"No!"

Francis face palmed. "I have an answer for the last question. My least favorite thing about you two: you don't think about this! You've been sharing a bed for three weeks and no intercourse! None! I wanted a tape of you two because I was curious about that very question. I set up a camera 5 days ago and still: nothing!"

Toris stared at Francis is abhorrence. "You what?"

The Frenchman smiled innocently. "What are you talking about? I didn't say anything. Now answer the question: who's on top?"

Feliks and Toris looked at each other uncertainly.

"Me." They said in unison.

End.

A/N: That's the end you guys! Well, sort of. The main storyline is over but I am a) making a sequel. Look out for Rivals in Crime; I'm going to be starting that one soon and b) I'm still going to update this book. What am I going to be updating on?

Originally when I plotted this book, Feliks was going to be the protagonist. Obviously, that didn't happen. I will be updating scenes starring Feliks that I didn't get to write beforehand, and MAYBE an epilogue.

Update: to clear up to confusion, the Feliks scenes will NOT be repeats of what you've already seen. They will be scenes without Toris in it. :3

Thank you so much for reading through this entire story! I love all my readers so much. Thank you for supporting me with your votes and comments. You guys are all as awesome as Zhe Greater Prussia! May you shine bright like a Doitsu.