Just Walk Away.

Back in the Hazbin Hotel, Vaggie assembled the entire staff for a mission to be completed. 

Vaggie: Okay. So Charlie is dealing with something essential so we are making a new commercial while she's gone. One that represents her vision and what we're doing here. So the first thing we'll need is a camera. Alastor?

(SNAP)(SHOOM)

With a snap of his fingers, Alastor went and used his magic to summon an old-fashioned camera, much to Vaggie's dislikement. 

Vaggie: A video camera? 

Alastor: (truck noise) Hmm

Alastor summoned an actual video camera, but with some bandages on, making it pretty damaged, but still operational.

Vaggie: Alright. Let's do this!

-----------------------------

Meanwhile, Charlie entered the Clock Tower. the environment was suspenseful. Not a single angel or Exorcist in sight. 

Charlie: Hello? Hello?? Helloooo? Creepy...

She looked around to see the place extremely ominous. There wasn't a single angel in sight. She then headed to the front desk and then pressed the tiny bell on top of it. 

(SHOOM)

Suddenly a flying piece of paper flew in front of Charlie's face.

Charlie: Oh! Okay...Also creepy. 

Charlie grabbed a floating quill and signed her name on it. Soon, a door opened to her side, giving her access. She walked into it, still feeling the creepiness intensify.

Charlie: Uh...Hello??

Charlie: Is anyone

Charlie: Is anyone...here? 

Suddenly the lights turned on all over the room, and a sudden voice from the other side of the room spoke up.