Meeting the Lord of Hell

After getting the water and milk, Vaggie returned to her bedroom and slowly opened the door. She saw the windows open and the drapes flowing with the breeze's speed inside. Once she was inside, she locked the door from behind and headed to the bed. Once she was close enough, she saw the blankets rising from inside. When the inside was revealed, she saw it to be Charlie and Y/N naked and making out passionately, but slowly about for Vaggie to get a good show.

Charlie/Y/N: (moaning)~

Y/N then moved back and caressed Charlie's body from behind, making Charlie feel Y/N's claws slide down her sides, waist, and legs. 

Charlie: (moaning)~ 

Charlie then batted her eyelashes at Vaggie, making her blush, and made the "Come Here" gesture, seducing Vaggie to join them. Once Vaggie was on the bed, Charlie smashed her lips into Vaggie, wanting her. 

Vaggie/Charlie: (moaning)~

Y/N then ripped Vaggie off the bathrobe on her and the three pulled each other into the covers, falling in love. 

Y/N/Charlie/Vaggie: (moaning, kissing, purring)~

-----------------------

THE NEXT MORNING...

???: Vaggie, Vaggie!

Vaggie: (ZZZ) Mmm...~

The next morning, Vaggie was sleeping in bed, with the blankets covering her entire body. She felt her body shaking from something, but she didn't mind. 

???: Vaggie, for fuck's sake! Wake up!

Vaggie: (snorts) Hmm?

Vaggie finally woke up from sleeping and squinted her eyes to clear her vision. She looked to see it was Y/N shaking her. Vaggie then got up from the surface of the bed and yawned. 

Vaggie: (yawns) Hey, Y/N. Morning. You're up...early?~

However, Vaggie saw Y/N on top of her, but she had a worried expression on her face. 

Vaggie: What's wrong? 

Y/N pointed at Vaggie's left and saw that Charlie up and left already. 

Vaggie: Charlie? Where's Charlie?

Y/N: That's why I was waking you up. Charlie's...She's not good. 

Vaggie: What? What's wrong!? Is she sick!?

Y/N: (inhales) Worse than sick.

-----------------------

Everyone: 😨😨😨

Charlie: (muttering to self)

Y/N led Vaggie downstairs to the main lobby, where they saw everyone with concerned looks on their faces. They all looked with fear as Charlie was in front with thousands of papers and ideas all over the walls. Connected with red string to make connections. Charlie moved from left to right, using every cell in her brain to devise a solution.