The Might of the King and Time with the Bodyguard (🍋VAGGIE LEMON🍋)

At Velvette's studio, Melissa had the things move around on the nose. 

Melissa: Have the new fabrics be placed in line C. Prepare the models for the next set of designs. As for the next fashion show...have it scheduled for two weeks on Tuesday. Saturday for rain check just in case. 

Melissa then headed to Velvette's office and rang the doorbell. 

Door: (pop-star jingle)

Melissa then opened the door and saw the interior to be completely dark except for one part of the place to be of pink light. 

???: Okay...part of him...Ew. Part of someone else. 

(POOF)(SHOOM)

Melissa saw it was Velvette, but she was in her witch outfit as she was busy making love potions. 

Melissa: You...(clears throat) You wanted to see me, Ms. Velvette?

Velvette: Progress, Melissa?

Melissa: For which one, specifically? 

Velvette: Social media.

Melissa: Um...The trends are going smooth sailing. You're still the number one trend on Voxtagram. But there have been complaints about your...love potions.

Velvette turned to have a stern expression aimed at Melissa. 

Velvette: Excuse me?

Melissa: We've learned of this just now. they're saying your witch outfit is...old-fashioned? And for the love potions, they're saying it separated some families. 

Velvette: (...)They said they were trying to get love. I had them not lie on the papers! What are the names of those users!? 

Melissa pulled out her phone opened Voxtagram and showed her the names of the Voxtagram users. Velvette pulled out her phone and started to do a live stream. 

Velvette: What's up, #Velvetiers!? It's your girl, Velvette around these parts. Today we are talking...Railo Metalhead. Did you know that he is as fake as his hair plugs? Sounds like he doesn't have any self-esteem cause he doesn't deserve it cause he lied. No wonder no girl wants him. 

Crowd: (laughing) 

Velvette had an evil smirk on her face as she heard from the window that were people laughing with her.

Velvette: As for Ronald Drapes, He wouldn't have the balls to silence me. And  I'm being literal, did you know that he neutered his balls after a sex swing accident, I know this because Valentino showed me the video!

Crowd: (laughing)

Velvette: And here's the cherry on top: A beautiful threat for the ones who LIED TO ME!

(SHOOM)

Through her magic, Velvette managed to summon chains that formed on the ones she found out of. 

Velvette: If you ever lie to me just to gain access to my Love Potions again, I will rip your soul out and leave an everlasting scar on your mentality so deep, that you'll never want to touch social media again. And I'll do worse as I'll (bleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep) and (bleeeeeeeeeeeeeep)...and...

Melissa was shocked to see Velvette using such foul language that struck fear into her. And for every Voxtagram user, once they heard Velvette's threat, they swore to never lie to her again.