Dramatic Theater

Y/N was in a small room on the floor looking at Vaggie in a flustered expression. They just finished a sparring match together, and who won? Their tongues. 

Y/N: (...) Um...You...you wanted to watch a movie together?

Vaggie: If...If you want? I...Sorry about throwing myself on you like that...

Y/N: It's...fine...I...didn't mind.

Vaggie and Y/N were both then silent as shyness took over them.

Suddenly the door opened and they saw someone enter.

Charlie: There you are, Vaggie! I was looking everywhere for you.

Y/N and Vaggie were shocked to see Charlie find them. Charlie looked at the two and was confused.

Charlie: Why are you guys sitting on the floor?

Y/N: Um...we were sparring together.

Vaggie: Yeah. We have.

Charlie: Oh. Who won?

Vaggie/Y/N: She did.

Charlie saw Y/N and Vaggie point at each other while blushing at each other, which confused things even more.

Charlie: Okay...Come on. We have to do some activities. 

Vaggie: Oh, um...Charlie, I asked Y/N if she wanted to watch a movie with us. 

Charlie: Oh. Did you?

Y/N: Yeah. Um...Are there...um... any enjoyable movies? Movies that are not...dirty or horror, or...

Charlie: Well, some are depicted in that category. But there is one that we could watch together.

Y/N: What genre is it?

Charlie: It's an opera. I know, some people hate opera, but...It's special to me.

Y/N: Sure. we can watch that together, I'll cover my ears in case the volume is too loud. What are we learning today?

Charlie: Consent. Being a better person is to accept another person's decision. 

Vaggie: (groans) Let me guess, Angel is playing the one asking?

Charlie had an innocent grin as she shrugged.

Vaggie: (sighs)

Y/N: And who's the one saying no?

Charlie: (inhales deeply)

-----------------------

Y/N had an unamused look on her face. Turns out she was the one who was acting alongside Angel Dust. She had her hand over her face as she couldn't stand Angel Dust's seductive charms. And even though Angel liked boys, he was able to put up quite the performance. Especially one that bit Y/N on the butt.

Niffty: (munching on food) 

Angel Dust: Oh, toots. Whatcha doing later?~ 

Angel Dust then swooshed his body to flaunt his chest at Y/N, who was not interested and abhorred Angel's guts.

Angel Dust: I am a man on the streets who adores the joys of sexual pleasure. Now, where's a person who wants to share their passion with me?~

Y/N: (...)

Angel Dust looked at Y/N with a smug smile, knowing that when Y/N laughed at him as he roleplayed "The Crackhead" with Sir Pentious, this was karma coming back at her. Y/N turned to look at Vaggie and Charlie who shrugged.