The Paradise in the Clouds

PRESENT

Millie: Wait...Did she know?

Vaggie: (sighs) Yeah. She did...

Millie: I'm sorry, Vaggie. I'm sorry that both of you had to deal with that. 

Charlie: Yeah...It was rough when I found out. 

Millie: Let me guess. Adam had something to do with this?

Charlie: Both him and Lute. But don't worry. We worked it out and as someone once said. "Actions speak louder than words".

-----------------------------

(FLASHBACK)

Soon, the fated day arrived as it was time to visit paradise in the clouds. 

Charlie was finishing up packing her stuff for spending some time in Heaven. 

Charlie: OK, I have my warm weather clothes and my cold weather clothes

Charlie: OK, I have my warm weather clothes and my cold weather clothes. I have a light jacket, flak jacket, and rain jacket- wait, does it rain in Heaven?

Vaggie: Charlie, you're only going to Heaven for a few hours.

Charlie: Vaggie, we are only going to Heaven for a day. And I just want to be prepared! It's our last chance to convince heaven a soul can be redeemed.

Vaggie however, felt worried and scared. 

Vaggie: Yeah, I wish I could come, sweetie, but I have that...thing.

Charlie: What thing?

Vaggie: The thing with the.. thing uhm.. fuck, gah, I'm such a bad liar.

Charlie takes Vaggie's hand, showing her trust in her. 

Charlie: Vaggie, you're my partner, I need you there with me.

Vaggie: (sighs) Fine.

Charlie: Yes!!

Charlie and Vaggie then acted cute as Charlie kissed Vaggie on the head. 

Charlie: Mwah!~