Timeskip

Charlie/Vaggie/Y/N: (ZZZ, Purring) Mmm...~

Right after two rounds of sex in the bed and the shower, Vaggie, Y/N, and Charlie cuddled with each other as they brushed their teeth and were now cuddling together in the bedroom with the blankets and Y/N's fur warming up their bodies. Y/N could feel Vaggie and Charlie burying their faces in her chest, while Y/N breathed in the scent of their hair together. 

Charlie: Mmm...~

(VIBRATE)

Y/N: Hmm?

However, Y/N heard something buzzing and she opened her eyes to see something glowing on the table next to them. But she couldn't get there without waking up the girls. So, she carefully moved their arms so they would be hugging each other and then slid down and out of the blankets. She walked on all fours, sneaking around the bed to reach the table. But once she got there, she saw how adorable Vaggie and Charlie were. She then headed back to the bed and kissed both of them on the foreheads. 

Vaggie/Charlie: Mmm...~

Y/N smiled at their reactions and went back to see what was the cause of the glow. She saw it to be...the watch from Voxtek that Summer strapped on her wrist in the bathroom. She took it and carefully headed out of the bedroom, not making any noise. But before she could, she went to pick up her clothes and put them on so she wouldn't be walking around...nude. 

Y/N headed down to the lobby, seeing how the buzzing was starting to get annoying. 

Y/N: Ugh...How do you turn this fucking thing off?

Remembering her classes in Engineering, Y/N decided the best way would be to dismantle it. She grabbed a tool kit and placed the watch on the bar counter. She pulled out some tweezers and prepared to remove the glass from the watch...

(BZZZ)

???: I wouldn't do that if I were you.

(PLAY THIS. LOOP IT)

Y/N heard a voice that was too much like fear. She turned her head and was shocked to see Vox on the other side, giving off a wide grin. 

Vox: Sup, Indigo?

Y/N: (growls)

(SHING)

Y/N got off the bar and approached Vox on all fours with her claws unleashed. 

Vox: (chuckling) Woah! Woah! Hold on. No no no. No fighting. Not here to fight. 

Y/N: Then get the fuck out of here. We don't want scum who mistreat the princess here. Especially those who are trying to off us from the inside. Is that why you had Summer place a watch on me? So could Amanda Wallewer monitor me?

Vox looked at Y/N, confused. 

Vox: What do you mean?

Y/N: Ohh...I forgot you don't have Superhero comics here. Anyway, you shouldn't be here. Get out before Alastor or Charlie come and smash you with a hammer and bury you in the Blood Harbor. 

Vox: Look, Look. I just want to talk. 

Y/N: That hasn't been my experience with you so far. Only Velvette.