A Mole is in the Hotel.

Y/N was looking around a dark room with Charlie and Vaggie behind her. 

Y/N: Okay...Where did you say the generator is again?

Charlie: Over there. 

Charlie used pyrokinesis to light up the room, letting them look around. 

Y/N: This is your boiler room? No way this is big enough for the entire building. 

Vaggie: It's not. That's just for the first floor. 

Vaggie demonstrated by opening a door and revealing a larger boiler room. 

Y/N: Oh...

Charlie: Here. This is the generator. 

Y/N then went to work to check if any of the wires were fried, and unfortunately one of them was. 

Y/N: (sighs) Fucking Vox...

Vaggie: What is it? Is it bad?

Y/N: (sighs) His EMP fried the coolant system. You're gonna have to turn off the boiler for now. 

Charlie: Good idea. What does it use? 

Y/N: Antifreeze. I'll...head to the store and get some. 

Vaggie: (sighs) This could've all been avoided if Angel Dust didn't tell him. 

Y/N: It's not Angel's fault. That's how pimps are. They locate you without you knowing. 

Charlie: And...Velvette? 

Y/N: It's no surprise if she found out too. She wields Social media with an iron fist. 

Vaggie: You don't think they're gonna come here? 

Y/N: (chuckles) With the Radio Demon...somewhat on our side, You saw how Vox was talking about him. He fears him. 

Vaggie: As he should. What should we do?

Charlie: (sighs) We'll just have to wait and see. We'll go and see if we can hire any Sinners for the Hotel. 

Y/N: Alright. You go do that. I'll try to see if there are any other damages. 

Vaggie and Charlie nodded and they left Y/N alone.

-----------------------------

SIX HOURS LATER

Meanwhile, at the V Tower, Velvette was in a new look as she was scrolling through her phone. She looked through Voxtagram to see sightings of Y/N with the Princess.