Liquifying your Fears

Eventually, after realizing that Valentino was a force to be reckoned with, Charlie and Y/N let Angel Dust do his work, much to Charlie's sadness. Angel Dust aggressively left the Hotel in a huff.

Vaggie: Husk, what did you do?

Husk: Made him a drink.

Charlie: Oh, no. He looks really upset.

Husk: It's just Angel. He'll be fine.

Charlie: I'm not so sure. I messed up at the studio today and he got... Ugh, it was... It wasn't good, okay?

Vaggie tucked Charlie's hair behind her ear and gave her a reassuring smile.

Y/N: Charlie, it's not your fault. 

Charlie: But it was...I shouldn't have...

Y/N: There are people in life who will not listen and only love their ego. The Vees are one of them. I should know.

Vaggie: Gee, sounds like someone should go after him...Someone named "Husk".

Husk: Oh, you must be fucking kidding me. Why don't you go if you're so worried?

Vaggie: Because I'm not the one who sent him storming out. You caused it. You drag him back.

Charlie: No! No... Don't force him back. Just make sure he's safe. I pushed too hard earlier and... I only made things worse. Look, he'll come back when he's ready. I don't want anything to happen to him until then.

Y/N: Charlie's right. Let his anger dissipate so he can be amenable to reason. 

Charlie: Now, if you'll excuse me, I will write one hundred apology letters and a lesson plan for tomorrow about... Boundaries.

Charlie went to do some work, leaving Vaggie, Husk, and Y/N alone

Vaggie: Y/N, what happened?

Y/N: (inhales) Charlie tried to reason with Valentino...That guy could give a rat's ass about both of them. He didn't even care that she was the Princess of Hell. He licked her arm trying to seduce her into joining his little sex cult and...If Angel Dust hadn't stopped her, she would've ripped him a new one. 

Vaggie: (sighs) This is why it's bad. 

Y/N: Yeah...

Vaggie: Is that ALL that happened?

Y/N: Ye...

Y/N saw Vaggie raise a brow at her, making Y/N realize she knew something, and then her suspicious expression was replaced with a chill smile. 

Vaggie: You're very, VERY lucky I like you too. Just keep this in mind: I'm her first. 

Y/N: (...) Of course. I'm behind you.