Knowing the Vees.

(PRESENT TIME)

Charlie and Millie were talking in the bed with the lights out. 

Millie: Woah. Woah. They dropped Extermination to six months??

Charlie: Oh, yeah. They sure as hell did so. 

Vaggie showed up to them with some milk in her hands. 

Vaggie: I don't know when you wanna sleep, but here. Some milk for you. 

Millie: Thanks, Vaggie!

Millie took her cup of milk and drank some. 

Millie: So how did you guys react to the sudden news?

Vaggie: Well...The rest of the City was in a panic but we went to stay calm and think about it. 

-----------------------------

(FLASHBACK)

Everyone was in shock. 176 days until the next Extermination? Pentagram City was now in a state of panic as Demons all over were running around, screaming. 

Demons: (screaming)

Corporations and companies in the cities were now working around the clock to get things done sooner rather than later.

Bosses: CMON CMON!/We have to get these delivered before the next Extermination!/Why are you slacking off? GET BACK TO WORK!

Back at the Hazbin Hotel, Charlie and the others were trying to figure out what to do. Chalrie paced back and forth, slowly beginning to panic.

Vaggie: Alright, be careful, Y/N. 

Vaggie hung up on the phone. 

Vaggie: That was Y/N. She just left to help Velvette with something. 

Charlie: Okay. So the extermination is coming in six months instead of a year. No big deal. Just a little setback. Nothing we can't handle. Just angels cutting our timetable in half. But who needs a whole year to save souls? Am I right?! And next time when they cut the time in half again, and again, we'll just handle it, right?!

Vaggie went to grab Charlie, calming her down.

Vaggie: Yes. We will.

Angel Dust: Oh, please, ya had less than half a chance when you started all this salvation bullshit. And now...Ain't no silver lining this time toots.

Charlie: Sure there is! We just...have to look a little harder for it!

Angel Dust: Well, while you're lookin', the rest of hell's goin' nuts. People are already freakin' out about the news. Look at what's happenin' in the Doomsday District.

As Angel Dust showed Charlie the reels on his phone, Charlie saw a pink notification on the top of his phone.

Charlie: Err, what is a...Donkey Show?

Angel realizes that the pink text messages are going off and he turns the phone back. 

Angel Dust: Aah, heh, nothin'. My boss, Val, is just freaked out about the news too. Like I said, everyone's losin' their shit.

Vaggie: Yeah, that's true. 

Vaggie then thought of an idea in her head. 

Vaggie: Sinners are desperate. Maybe desperate enough to try anything to escape the Extermination?