Compensation and Hard Justification

PRESENT DAY

THE NEXT MORNING...

Millie was walking up to the kitchen, scratching her eyes from sleeping. She saw Charlie in the kitchen, waiting for her breakfast. 

Charlie: Oh, hey, Millie! Morning!

Millie: (yawns) Morning, Charlie. Where's Vaggie?

Vaggie then wrapped her arms around Charlie from behind, embracing her. 

Vaggie: Right here.~

Charlie: (giggles)~

The two then kissed, with Charlie cupping Vaggie's face with her hand.

Charlie/Vaggie: (moans) Mmm...~ 

 But the two forgot that Millie was watching them.

Charlie: Oh, sorry, Millie.

Millie gave them a smirk.

Millie: No no no. Please continue.

Millie went to take her seat while Charlie and Vaggie continued kissing. 

Charlie/Vaggie: (moaning)~

Millie: (sighs) So...when are you guys going to marry?

And that word, made them blush uncontrollably. 

Charlie: Um...Umm...We uh...

Vaggie: Let's um...Talk about something else...please? 

This made Millie raise a brow. 

Millie: Eh. Okay. So this Y/N...was your...third girlfriend, right?

As they talked they were given breakfast by the servants. 

Charlie: Yes. Yes, she was. And she was a good one to have for both of us. 

Millie: I thought that as the Princess of Hell, you'd only have one partner. 

Vaggie: (chuckles) We kept it secret.

Millie: Wow. She did so much for you that she had to be rewarded somehow.

Charlie and Vaggie looked at Millie with smirks. 

Vaggie: Oh, we rewarded her.~

And that remark made Charlie become shy and boop her fingers.

Charlie: (👉👈) In...um...more ways than one...~

Millie looked at them in confusion until it hit her and she had a shocked look on her face...which then turned into an evil smile. 

Millie: (chuckles evilly) You two did not.~

Vaggie: We did.~

Charlie: And she kept us up all night. Well...I kept us up all night.~

-----------------------

(FLASHBACK)

Clara and Odette were in their scavenge suits looking for some extra Angelic Steel. They were looking at a pile of body corpses that existed since the Extermination. 

Clara: Think they would have some?

Odette: Depends. These individuals were indeed on our transaction history. The only thing is they rented the weapons. They didn't buy them.