Escape from V Tower and the Vees!

V TOWER

V TOWER

Angel and Y/N were worried as they sat down on a blue couch in Vox's Tower. They were worried for their lives because Velvette was leaning on Y/N's shoulder, smiling evilly that she was going to be leashed while Valentino had the chain around Angel's neck, keeping him under his will. 

Y/N: Let us go. You are going to catch hell if you off us.

They looked at Vox, who was smiling while looking over the monitors in his control room.

Vox: Do you think the Princess scares us? We just stay out of her way, and we're chill. 

Angel Dust: Keep telling yourself that, bitch.

(YANK)

Angel Dust: ACK!

After flipping them off, Valentino yanked the chain again, making Angel Dust. 

Valentino: Did I permit you to talk!?

Velvette: Easy there, Val. They submit. Right, kitty?~

Velvette playfully scratched Y/N's chin. 

Y/N: (growls)

Velvette: Hmm...Feisty.~

Velvette then held Y/N close and put them both into a selfie. 

#LAZYPOTATOES

Vox: So you are the famous "Y/N L/N" that has been on our nerves? The same one who called Valentino a leech, who used Velvette's words against MOI?? 

Y/N flipped Vox off, which only made him smile more. 

Vox: Not so tough when the Radio Demon would never dare come here, are you?

Y/N gave Vox an unamused expression. 

Y/N: Did your parents not give you enough attention? Or did you watch too much TV and lose brain cells?

Vox: (laughing) Still playing that card, huh?

Y/N: What more do you want from us? We owe you nothing. I helped make your fucking show a success, Angel did his film work for the moth pimp. What's next? Being actors for a commercial Mr. Blue Screen Crash here scripted for? 

Vox: HA! That's not a bad idea. But no. We're not gonna harm you, as long as you do your job. 

Y/N: What job? 

(SHOVE)

Y/N: UNH!

Valentino pushed Y/N onto the floor keeping Angel close to him. Y/N looked up to see Vox looking down on her.