Staying out of the Moth's Path.

The next morning, Millie looked at Charlie in confusion. 

Millie: Hold on...This sounds like you like Y/N more than Vaggie. 

Charlie: Relax, Millie. Vaggie will always be my #1. 

Vaggie looked at Charlie with a smile.

Millie: So...That was the second time you had to deal with an Overlord. Did you have to deal with them again? 

Charlie: Yep. Angel's boss. Valentino. 

Millie: The Moth Boy??

Vaggie: Yep.

Millie: What happened? Sorry if I wanted to know the whole story.

Charlie: No no no. It's fine. It's nice to tell a story about the Hazbin Hotel all the time. 

Millie looked at Charlie with a smile. 

Charlie: Anyway after the events with trust exercises it was show and Tell for us, but little did we know, the Vees were up on our tails again, and not in a good way. 
-----------------------------

(FLASHBACK)

During his morning observations of V Tower, Vox was bored. He looked over the monitors in his surveillance system room. And he just saw nothing but boring stuff. 

Vox: (groans) CMON!!! WHERE IS THE ACTIOOOOOOO--Huh?

Vox got up from his chair and looked closely at one specific monitor. He saw something that shocked him. 

Vox: (gasps) Ohohohoho! This is interesting. 

Vox saw a recorded clip of Y/N hiding behind an object while listening to his conversation with Valentino. 

Vox: No wonder why she was able to roast us...Imagine Velvette hearing about this...Or Valentino.

-----------------------------

Y/N: (yawns) 

Y/N just spent the night with Vaggie and Charlie. She opened her eyes a little bit and saw that Vaggie was fresh out of bed. However, Y/N felt two arms wrapped around her tightly. 

Charlie: (giggles) Mmm...~

Y/N saw that Charlie was wrapping her arms around her tightly with KeeKee in them too. 

Charlie: (yawns) Huh? Oh. Hey, Y/N. Morning. 

Y/N: (chuckles nervously) Morning?

Charlie then realized the position they were in. The two then blushed at each other. 

Charlie: Um...Was I hugging you all night? 

Y/N: Yeah...Not that I don't mind. 

Charlie then realized that Vaggie was up and left. 

Charlie: Oh. I guess Vaggie woke up first. 

Y/N: Yeah. She did. 

Charlie: So, you wanna get some breakfast? 

Y/N: Sure. Is there a Starbucks or something? 

Charlie looked at Y/N in confusion.

Charlie: Starbucks? 

Y/N: Oh. Right. You've never been to the Human World before. Got it. Are there coffee shops around, I usually eat breakfast in places like that.