Chp 6

Now it's been a month aahan staying with the oberois .Zaid has done the younger's admission in the university.Now today was the first day of aahan in University.let's see what our cute bean is doing

Aahan: daddy....(waking up zaid with teary eyes)
Zaid: baby......? (he woke up while rubbing his eyes and look at the time it was 3:00 at night)
Zaid: What happened baby?(worryingly) Why you wake up so early?
Aahan: daddy aahan can't sleep (while nuzzling in elder's neck)
Zaid: Why baby?(softly)
Aahan: don't know (pouting)
Zaid: (Chuckled)Are you this much excited for your first day that you can't able to sleep?
(no response)
He heard little snore only to see his cute bean is sleeping peacefully while nuzzling in his neck

Morning at dinning table

Malaika: zaid ....are you going to drop aahan beta?
Zaid nodded
Zaid: finish the vegetable (strict tone)
Aahan finished hesitately he doesn't like to eat vegetables
Shanaya: baby have a good day
Arin: from me too enjoy your first day cutiee ...
Zaid: finish?(while looking at aahan)
aahan nodded and they went towards the their office and University

The whole ride was silent.Zaid notice that his baby is pouting looking a little grumpy

Zaid: what happened baby? (coldly)
Aahan: ............
Zaid: baby....?(soft tone)
Aahan : you didn't say best of luck to me for my first day (angrily but ended up being cute)
Zaid stopped the car aahan looked at zaid.
Zaid: we're arrived (aahan was going out of car but stop as zaid hold his hand and kiss his temple)
Zaid: take care (caressing cheeks)
aahan nodded cutely and went to university with smiling like teenage girl....

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
After university he went to home with Shanaya

Shanaya: hey baby how was your first day?
Aahan: Shanuu dii it was shoo good I made new friends
Shanaya: So I'm not your friend now right (acting as mad)
Aahan: Shanu dii... no you're not because you are my soulmate and we tell everything to each other (Smiling)
Shanaya: Oh my baby (squeezing cheeks)
.
.
.
.
.
.
At night

Zaid come to his room and saw his cute bean wrapping in duvet cutely like fluff ball.After getting shower he went to join his bean on bed ...he saw his baby's phone is still in his hand he check to see what his baby was watching before sleep.He saw his picture a smile crept on his lips then he saw another pics but started feeling hot by seeing it. The pictures of aahan in revealing dresses was doing something to him.

*  Imagine this as the pics of outfit that aahan was wearing in the pictures*

He went to sort out his problem by taking a cold shower.

.
.
.
.
.

Ok it's enough for today it's quite small chp I know but I'm Lil busy so bear with it my lovely readers.....💜

By the way do you guys know coohearth? gosh he's far better than girls in dressing sense bruhh just look at him ....