Chp 18 🔞

On the other hand

A person was pinned on the door of the room and was battling with his husband's not so innocent and intense stares ...

Sam: Leave me ......my hands are paining (annoyingly)

Ved: And what if I don't huh?(while looking intensely in younger's eyes)

Sam: F*ck you ...(while struggling to get out of the grip)

Ved: THAT'S WHAT I'M GOING TO DO....I'M GONNA F*CK YOU TILL YOU BEG Me TO STOP. LET ME WRECK YOU AND SHOW YOU WHERE DO YOU BELONGS, YOUR PLACE....(angrily)

Sam: Leave me bastard

Ved: Let's use your this filthy mouth for better job ....come...

He dragged the younger on bed and pushed him on his bed while removing his watch .....

He look at the younger only from devouring eyes he checked him from top to bottom, his every feature and expressions ...

Sam: Don't you dare to touch me or I'll leave  for my dad's house....(while backaway to the head of the board of bed being scared)

Ved looked at him keenly and step towards him.The younger was feeling weak inside but he tried to show his brave side to elder.The elder grabbed his jaw tightly asking him to repeat his words.

Ved: Say one more time and my cock will enter inside your little sluty hole tearing you apart ...(said with dark eyes looking in younger's)

The younger has some tears in his eyes which wasn't unnoticed by elder.

Sam: I will call dad ....if you speak like this. (while crying)

But the sight of crying creating a problem for elder....he smiled at younger like how can someone be adorable while crying too....he never saw the younger this much submissive..

The elder hovered over him leaving wet kisses on his neck he backaway instantly only to remove his and younger's clothes which was tempting him since his brother's wedding

*This is what Sameer was wearing

He kissed younger's each and every corner of body while the younger has closed his eyes he was feeling so weak against the man who was giving him something like happiness but he didn't get what was the feelings...he didn't get he was getting pleasure and actually he was feeling it...

Soon the younger was Only in his inner piece of clothes...The elder started playing with his nipples which cause tears in his eyes....as the elders was like torturing his nipples sucking hardly with some bites too...

The elder pulled the remaining clothes of younger now the younger was fully naked in front of his husband who was looking at him with lusty and love eyes which can't be read by the younger....the younger screamed when he fill something was tearing him apart and he noticed how his angry husband was fingering him ....he screamed a more time when the elder added his third finger...