Chp 19

The newly wedded couples were sleeping peacefully in each others arms....The elder woke up to see the younger sleeping peacefully in his arms....He didn't wanted to wake up the younger he just wanted to adore the younger whole day or whole life??

Zaid: Baby.....(while caressing hairs)

Aahan: mhm....(he snuggles in elder's chest)

Zaid: Baby wake up... we need to have breakfast hmm? (softly)

Aahan: sweepy...(muffled voice)

Zaid: But my baby need to have breakfast on his time right?

The younger woke up and look into elder's eyes as elder was already staring at him with adoring eyes...the younger pouts demanding for kiss and the elder granted it with a smile...he give multiple pecks to the younger....

Zaid: Let's get ready now hmm?( while tucking hairs behind ears of younger)

.
.
.
.
.
Downstairs:

Aahan: Good morning maa...

Malaika: Good morning baccha...come let's have breakfast

Both the couples took their seat for having breakfast...

Arin: Cutiee... I'm going to mall with friends aayega  mere sath? (received a glare)

Arin: I mean aahan aaoge mall?(nervous laugh)

Aahan: Ye-

Zaid: No. He will not (coldly)

The younger look at the elder with puppy eyes so did the elder too while shooking his head in Denial .The younger pout while looking down.....Soon they finished their breakfast and the elder went towards door for exit followed by the younger...

Zaid pecked his forehead saying "Take care,hmm?" while the younger nodded with pout...the elder kissed away the pout..

Zaid: I will bring some chocolates for you while coming....(said while caressing cheeks)

Malaika: Aahan bachha?? (called from kitchen)

Aahan: Coming maa....(he said turning back to see his maa but when he turn towards the elder his lips got smashed by elder's.The elder started kissing younger holding his waist while moans were escaped from younger but their moment got interrupted by a cough..the elder backaway only to see

Arin: (Cough,cough,cough) I'm sorry I didn't see anything ab..I was going out bye...(he went hurriedly outside)

A red shade appears on younger's cheeks... due to embarrassment..The elder pecked his lips one more time saying "bye" while the younger too bid bye and went inside....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Time skip at night

Aahan POV:

There is still time for daddy to come.should I try some of my outfits I bought when I was shopping for wedding with shanu dii... It's good idea I'll show her my pics as I didn't tried and show her when she asked me...let me do now...

let me do now