Chp 24 🔞

Aahan: Please Love me Daddy.....

Without wasting time further the elder smashed his lips with younger's soft and plumpy ones...He started sucking his lips like his life depends on it....Bitting the younger's lips,he explored each and every corner of younger's mouth....

He started kissing younger's jaws ,nose,cheeks,playing with and sucking latter's tongue with his one's.....

He slides younger's shirt down his shoulder leaving wet kisses. Removing  younger's shirt he started to kiss neck, shoulder,his hands,palms.He licked younger's earlobe biting and kissing it looking at him with loved filled eyes...

Soon he hovered above the younger giving licks to latter's sensitive buds ..he took his one nipple in his mouth sucking it and playing with another one....The younger was moaning with glossy eyes it was the most sensitive part of him...

The elder shred younger's clothes and removed his clothes  throwing somewhere...The younger was only in his undergarment hiding his face in pillow...

Zaid: Let Daddy see your gorgeous face baby, don't hide it....

The younger removed his face...

Aahan: I-i'm shy....(while biting his lips he hide his face with his both palms)

The latter chuckled on younger's behaviour....

The elder kissed his lips and went down to younger's stomach kissing it's every corner, licking his belly button while the latter who gripped the sheets tightly feeling something in his stomach....

The elder slides his black lacy panty with his mouth and kissed on his bell button last time.....He started to sucking younger's h*le tongue f*cking him.The younger was moaning with heavy breaths....

Latter went towards the bag finding something while the younger looked at him confusingly.He returned with a bottle of lube in his hand,, younger's cheeks turned red seeing the latter ....

He prepared the younger... taking some lube on his fingers he added his long slender finger in younger's h*le who hissed in pain...

AAHHH!!!!

After preparing the younger,he insert his member in younger's h*le making him scream in pain....

Aahan:Ahhhhhhh!!!!

Aahan: D-daddy H-hurts (said with tears in his eyes)

The latter kissed his eyes giving time to adjust.....

Zaid: It will okay baby...shhh..!!!relax for Daddy....

Aahan:M-move D-daddy...

The elder started thursting while the younger was hissing in pain,the elder kissed the latter distracting him.Soon the painful screams turns into pleasurable moans.....

Aahan: Aahhhh....ahhhh...mhmm

Zaid: Moan daddy's name baby....(while panting) let daddy hear you melodious voice

Aahan: Ahhhh D-daddy...mhmm

Zaid: You're doing so good my buba,daddy loves you....(while kissing the younger)

Zaid: Taking daddy so good.....( thursting)
.
.
.
.
.
.

Aahan: R-right t-there daddy....
mhmmm yess....

The elder increase his pace thursting hard... hitting younger's g-spot with each thurst...
.
.
.
.
Aahan: F-fast.....

Zaid: ummm...so tight .... Daddy's goodboy....

Aahan: mhmm Aaahhhh.....

Aahan: I..hmm.. I-i m.... cum d-daddy

Zaid: Me too baby....come for daddy buba....

With a loud groan the elder filled the  younger with his seeds and the younger cum on his stomach.... Panting heavily the elder laid beside him taking him in his arms...

Aahan: I lub u....(said closing his eyes)

Zaid: Daddy loves you more than anything baby...

Zaid: Let me clean us....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Hope you enjoyed a little... I'm really sorry guyss I'm not good at writing smut but I just tried....