Chp 21

It's been 6 months to the marriage of Aahan and "His Daddy"(bro is possesive so no risk 😅).

What's the most beautiful site for the man? Adoring his partner while securing in his arms.It's been six months but still the elder don't forgot to adore his cute little bean in his arms who has pout on his lips with a cute flushed face ,whose hands wrapped tightly around elder's waist.The site of younger's sleep always make the elder fall for him more.The younger look too innocent and a baby while sleeping....

The elder kissed away the pout removing few strands of hair which was disturbing the younger's sleep.He kissed younger's forehead.Feeling a touch on his forehead, the younger woke up.

Aahan: Daddy??(while rubbing his eyes)

Zaid took his baby on his lap who was pouting for the elder's pecks.The elder  pecked on younger's cheeks,nose and lips while the younger giggles.

Zaid: It always feels like music so peaceful.

Aahan: hmm??(asked younger being confused)

Zaid: Your voice and laughs are like melody for me.(said while biting younger's ear lobe a moan escape from younger's mouth )

Aahan: mhmm..... cheesy daddy.

"ONLY FOR BABY" both said in unison and giggles while joining their forehead.

Aahan: Daddy letshh get ready mumma dada are coming I don't want to late.

Zaid: Let's go then, we'll save water also.(he took the younger in bridal style and went for bathroom for shower "only")

Aahan: Neuwww!!!We will be late daddy.(younger whine knowing the elder and his habits whenever the shower they could make out a little)

Zaid: No baby it will save time and water too,we don't want to be late right....?

Malhotra's and the Oberoi 's family are coming to the mansion for enjoying the summer vacations.In India summer vacations are spent with their families and close friends together playing games and many activities which brings them close and creates the best memories .(Indians can relate if they spend their time visiting their villages or Cousin's house)

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Raj: Where is my baby??? asked while looking for his cute son.

Aahan: I'm here Dada.....(said younger while running towards the latter who engulfed him in hug)

Priya: Hey bhagwan ye baap bete na....(shook her head being done)

Priya: Zaid beta kaise ho? This piece of cartoon didn't annoyed you right?

Zaid took her blessings touching her feets "nahi maa" said with a soft smile.

"HELLO EVERYONE? "

Aahan: Shanuu dii.....???( said while he hugging)

"We're here too" Suprised Sameer.

They took their seats.The elder's started talking about their golden days and memories of childhood.Ved and Zaid were talking about something related to their business and deals (workaholic peoples 🥴) Aahan was playing with "nia" shanaya's newborn babygirl.Shanaya, Arin and Sameer were smiling and talking about the imp work for which they have come.

"Everyone please here, hubby come" Sameer called everyone's attention.

Sam: So the thing is...... I'm pregnant from two months.

"WHAT?" a echo heard of clapping and happiness to everyone's face comes.

"Congratulations" 👏 🎉

Priya: we are going to become grandparents....(said with some happy tears hugging the younger)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Night

in zaid's room....

Zaid:Baby what happened?zaid shakes the younger who was lost since the good news.

Aahan:Daddy 🥺

Zaid:Baby...?? My love, Sweetie what happened buba?asked elder taking the younger in his arms  who has tears in his eyes.

Aahan:Daddy?

Zaid:Tell daddy baby what happened to my buba?

"Come"The elder went to the bed sitting with the support of the headboard and took younger in between his legs.

Aahan:Daddy? (the elder hummed wiping the tears of the youngers)

Aahan:Baby wants pups said looking in zaid's eyes

Huhh?? the elder shocked at younger's words .

Aahan:Baby wants daddy to make love with him.(while playing with the button of elder's shirt)

"But bab-

Zaid:What about your dada,hmm?He will kill your daddy( the elder tried to make understand the younger.)

Aahan:I took permission from dada

"WHAT??"😧

nodded the younger innocently .

Aahan:I told him I want baby like shanu dii and bhai,he said me to ask from you.

Zaid:He really said? Y-You asked h-him?(asked elder being shock)

Younger nodded with cute innocent face.The elder was so shock for his baby's bold and brave behaviour.He thought showing his love to younger will not going to happen in this life,he was ready to take another life for showering his baby with his love....

Aahan: Yeshh dada is ok with it .

Zaid: But baby it will hurt

Aahan: Daddy will never hurt his baby (said younger pecking latter's lips)😚

Zaid: Ok we will do it but not now you are tired and were gloomy because of this.Lets sleep

Aahan: Daddy......

Zaid: Not now baby....come sleep (said while laying)

Aahan: Pups....(said looking at elder pouting)

Zaid: I will give so many Pups but let's sleep now...

Aahan: Lub u (said while pecking while the smile between the peck)

Zaid: We will make a cricket team, don't worry 😎

Aahan: Daddy.....(blush the younger while Whining)

Zaid: My little baby wants a baby (laugh the elder)

Aahan: I'm grown up.(said while pouting)

Zaid: No! You're daddy's little baby

Aahan: Yeshh!!Only Daddy's

Zaid: Only mine (kissing younger's forehead both drifted to their dreamland)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Let me know your reactions pls.... I'm going to end this book soon like will be in 4,5 parts.The next part will be uploaded when this story will cross 150 votes and I know this is not going to happen 😂 so dream on guys for the next part.....