Chp 25

After 6 yrs......

"Kahan Gaya???" he was finding something.

Zaid: What happened baby? (asked backhugging)

Aahan: Once again Daddy.....(said whining)

The elder laugh at the younger who turns back, facing him throwing a glare at him....

Aahan: It's just because of you

BHOOOOO!!!!!

Aahhhh!!!! screamed the younger.

He turned to see a little creature wrapped in white blanket showing his teeth 😁

Aahan: You bratt (hold his ear)

??: Dwaddiee .......??? (fake crying)

Zaid: Baby,baby leave him it's hurting him (trying to remove the younger's hold)

Aahan: But Daddy.....

??: Mwine dwadiee....(folds his hands around his chest pouting ,acting mad)

Aahan: Shut up brat, He's my daddy since before you born.....I was his, his baby,he used to love me more than you,tell him,tell him (said while looking at elder furiously)

Zaihan: Dwaddiee....(pout being sad)

Zaid: Zaihan baby why you did this?

Aahan: Look how he scattered my clothes everywhere and he didn't finish his breakfast.The pancakes are still there look hubby....

The little bean smirked.....

Aahan: He always do this...

Zaid: He's gone on you remember you also used to skip breakfast....

Aahan: Like father like son,no one loves me.....(he went furiously picking the clothes scattered everywhere )

Zaihan: I lwub chyu butifwul mwuma....(he said winking)

Aahan: Shut up brat, I'm married Don't you have any shame, flirting with me in front of my handsome hubby?

The elder smile Shooking his head being done with the mumma and baby drama the naughty bean join him too.

It's been 7 yrs to their marriage and they had a cute, naughty little bean of 5 yrs who is possesive towards his dada,Dada's boy 😉.He loves his dad more than his mumma... always annoy the younger,a little bean flirt with his mum.....He loves to get scolding from his mumma...pampered by everyone specially from his grandmother and grandfather (aahan's parents).....

Zaihan: Dwadiee nwanu?

Zaid: They're coming baby .....my little champ let's have your breakfast.

Zaihan: Dwadiee nwia dwidwi,swamiee dwadwu...

Zaid: Nia dii ,samved dadu everyone is coming....come let's goo or mumma will beat us hmm?? (little bean giggles)

.
.
.
.
.
Downstairs

Malaika: Aahan beta thoda aaram karlo baith jao subhah se kaam kr rahe ho....

Aahan: Dada,bhai aur shanu dii aate hi honge maa....

Malaika: Thoda toh baith jao beta...

Aahan: Bas... and hua...

He went to Malaika and sat beside her..

Malaika: Sunte nahi ho,maid bhi nahi rakhne di akele kar rahe ho sab...madat bhi karne nahi di

Aahan: Aap aaram kariye maa...aur maid achhi nahi lagti,apne hath ka kaam hi thik hai....