Chp 17

Here in a huge hall. The groom was waiting for his groom to show up.His eyes were on the entrance from where the groom's entry...his eyes were longing to see his love his cute baby the person waiting is non other than the Zaid Oberoi.....

Everyone's face was lightning on the day as it was the most special day for oberois. There son and the heir was getting married too with his love they were so happy thay the elder finally found someone who can handle him with his cold nature,who can read his mind without he says any word as he rarely use words with people's but in case of aahan he was a totally different person....

The soft music plays showing the entry of the bride with his hand in his father's who has some tears in his eyes as he was giving his most precious thing in the world...soon they reach the the bride was looking down not meeting anyone's eyes ....

Father give his precious diamond's hand in the groom's hand who was looking at the bride with loved filled eyes but can't see his face clearly as his head hung low with a veil on his face.....

Raj: Take care of my heartbeat....(with some tears)
Zaid: I will (saying the elder gladly accept the soft baby like hand of the younger's)

And their eyes meets when younger finally looked up to his groom only to see the love filled eyes with a lot of emotions and adoration....

Priest: Let's start the Ceremony pls..

Priest: Please repeat after me (tje priest says the vows which was repeated by both the bride and groom)

Aahan: "I aahan Malhotra take you zaid oberoi as my lawful husband to have and to hold from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death do us part, according to God's holy ordinance and thereto I pledge thee my faith."

Zaid: "I zaid oberoi take you aahan Malhotra as my lawful husband (wife sounds better for me whatever you guys like)to have and to hold from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death do us part, according to God's holy ordinance and thereto I pledge thee my faith."

Priest: I announce you as husband and wife you may kiss to seal your bond...

The elder leans towards the younger while the younger closed his but he loved the feeling when the elder kissed his forehead...it was his weakness when the elder kiss him on his forehead he like it he likes it alot though he always demanded for kiss on lips or some pecks but the elder's lips on his forehead was the best and most peaceful thing for him.....after 4,5 mins they backaway hearing the loud cheers and claps....

The elder notice the younger was little gloomy he had wet his eyes little ..... while the younger was thinking about the incident before his entry....when he was in makeup room

Flashback:

Sameer: Wooh !!! this brat can look this beautiful tooo?(teasing)

Aahan:Bhaii ....(whining)

Priya: Hey bhagwan tum dono... kuch nhi ho sakta tumhara....(done look)

Sameer: Come on mummy ....oyee sun chal ab mujhe teri pictures leni hai aaja next room mein lete hai come...
Aahan nodded and they went

After they come raj appears in the make up room...

Raj: Where is he? (while looking here and there not meeting eyes)

Priya: went for pics....(looking intensely in his husband's eyes)

Priya: Let it out it's ok (said while looking at raj)

Raj: How we will live without him?(while hugging her wife's  waist sitting on chair where his baby sat who was comforting him with tears in her eyes too)

Raj: I'm feeling like someone is taking my happiness from my life Priya (he said crying while hugging her wife)

Priya: We have to be strong raj what will our baby think if saw his dada crying like this hmm?He will not like right? we're strong parents of our baby...(she said while controlling to burst out she knows she has to control her emotions as they both can't be like this one have to comfort other)

Raj: Yes we are.....my baby grown up so fast that he is going away from his dada today ....why I didn't realised (looking at his wife)

Priya: Because you treat him like a 2 years baby till now (chuckled with wet eyes,then She wipe her husband's tears with her hands )We are giving him to a good person raj the man who will treat your baby like the way you treat him I have seen the love in zaid's eyes....

All the conversation was heard by aahan who was outside the door.He came to take his phone as he knows Shanaya would call him as she was calling him from continuously 1 hrs asking if he is ready when the younger just started being ready......

Flashback end.......

After having dinner they greeted to guest .Now the time has come to bid bye...

Now both the couples were leaving towards their mansion..... the elder glanced at younger only to see him sniffing from the half journey as he saw how the younger was break down in his father's in law's arms ...he understood that the younger has strongest bond with his dad than any of other person...

They reach the mansion....The elder amd younger performed some rituals...

Arin: Bhai aapko cutie ko uthake le jana padega room talak...(said in teasing smile while a tint of Rosie petals fall on younger's cheeks)

Malaika: Ariee bet-....

The elder took the younger in bridal style while the younger wrapped his arms around elder's neck looking at his chest,while Malaika and aakash was shocked to see their son. Like this they went towards their room.the elder placed the younger Softly on the bed removing his hair strands ...

Zaid: Let's change and sleep hmm?(softly said he knows how much the younger is exhausted he was not good at comforting someone but seeing his cute baby crying today he wanted to learn that,he wanted to learn for his love,his cute prince)

The younger nodded after changing into comfortable clothes both the male drifted to their sleep in each others arms due to tiredness....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Bye lovelies 💜 do comment guys.I would love to read your thoughts