Chp 13

Everyone were doing their packing as The Malhotra's wanted to went back and Ved had office works and meeting to handle  so he too was going.Riya have her university and Dadi  is staying for Zaid as she misses him and Sameer have internship so he too is staying.....

Aahan: Dada...wait for more days...(Sniffing)
Dad: Baby next time I will now dada has to take care of office right ?
Aahan nodded.He hugged his mumma and dada...
Aahan: I love you mumma ( kissing on cheeks)

Ved come downstairs with his luggage...

Zaid: You done?
Ved: Yeah...(he glanced at the male who is looking at him with unhappy eyes )

He type something on his phone

Ved: Excuse me I forgot my charger I'll come...(he went upstairs towards his room)
Sameer: main aaya washroom use kar ke
Arin: ha ha ja I know...(teasing)
Sameer: Shut up!!

He pushed the door of a room only to get pinned on wall with hands above the head...none other than by ved...

Ved: Hume alvida nhi kahenge?(in low voice while nuzzling in neck of younger)
Sameer: N-Nhi (cracked voice)
Ved: Hum chahte aap hume alvida kare...(looking In younger's eyes which were glossy)
Sameer shook his head
Ved: Shhh! tears don't suit in your eyes my Jaan.. you've only right to cry you will be under me ....(kissing eyes)
Sameer joined his forehead with elder only to hear Chuckled...
Sameer: Kya chahiye?(in low whispers)
Ved: Aaj kuch nhi ....bas smile aapki..(Smilingly)
Sameer grabbed the elder kissing him with only love which he can't show in his words .After some minutes they pulled away joining forehead...
Sameer: Going to miss you (with tears in eyes)
Ved: Iske baad apko humare pass hi aana hai ....(softly)
Ved: How can someone look sexy while crying too (huskily)
Sameer: Shut up!!(while blushing with tears)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Outside mansion

Aahan: bye mumma papa
Priya: bye Mera bachha (kissing forehead)
Raj: Take care of my son like prince if you want him and don't raise your voice and  make him cry he's sensitive (to zaid)
Zaid: Ji...mamaji (nodding looking down )
Arin: bye ved Bhai....bye mamu and mami

They bid bye to them and went inside the mansion....

Arin: Look at you how you're behaving after my bhai went ...(disbelief)
Sameer: Shut up Ariee I'm not in mood
Arin: I'm not blind....you guys are really unbelievable you used to call my bhai bastard and now look acting like lovesick puppy...
Arin: Literally bhai fell first but you fell harder isn't it?
Sameer: Shut up...(annoyingly and went to his room)
Arin: God is this really my bestie? I can't believe he fall for my brother (ved).
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

[Night 12:00]

Zaid come from his office and straightly went to his room as he didn't saw his bean down

Aahan was sleeping peacefully.Zaid went to take shower and come back changing in  comfortable clothes and drifted to his dreamland with his baby  taking his baby in his arms.

.
.
.

Sameer: Who's this now? (he woke up from his sleep which was disturbed by the phone ringed)

Sameer:Hello...?(sleepy voice with half closed eyes)
Ved: Jaan?(softly)

The younger shoot open his eyes with a smile hearing the voice .

Ved: Jaan?Are you sleep?Did I disturbed you?(softly)
Sameer: Yes, I mean no I didn't sleep...did you had any work?
Ved: Jaan...?
Sameer: Yes?
Ved: Happy Birthday....❤️
Sameer: h-huh?(shocked)
Ved: Happy Birthday day Amore....

Sameer check his mobile and saw date he wasn't aware about the his own birthday it was 12 and he turned 24 now today....(while the elder is 27 now)

Ved: Are you there jaan?
Sameer: Ab...a..yeah thank you...
Ved: I love you ..... missing you
Sameer: hmmm( a smile formed)
Ved: Want to kiss you badly until you beg me to let you breath ,want to mark you amore....
Sameer's breath hitched listening to elders talking.He was feeling nervous,his heart was beating fast ,a little heat form in his body listening to elders innocent or not so innocent talks...

Ved: Are you there babe..?
Sameer: Ab-a....I-i umm sleepy (nervously)
Ved: have a good night love ....muuaaahh (kisses through phone)

Sameer held his phone to his heart and hide his face in pillow..

Sameer: He's shameless.... but only for me..(Smiling, blushing crazily like teenage girl)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Love you lovelies bye...💜